Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyday i fight with my dad

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Not one day passes without thinking of killing that faggot.

Hes the reason im disabled and he has the audacity to talk shit about me.

I assure you more than half your problems could have been resolved if your parents werent total imbeciles, but your brain doesnt wana blame them, it feels bad because you have manners.

you should fight him in a ring

I have manners and way too kind for my own good
incel trait. Keep your manners then. One day, you will be fucked in the ass and you will tell me that you have manners and are way too kind to refuse the guy.

Sucks having a shitty father. My father and I got in our share of heated arguments, but we always calmed down afterwards and got along well. We also did a lot of cool car stuff together while he was still alive. Overall, my father was good to me and I will always be grateful for that.

Sucks having a shitty father. My father and I got in our share of heated arguments, but we always calmed down afterwards and got along well. We also did a lot of cool car stuff together while he was still alive. Overall, my father was good to me and I will always be grateful for that.
Sorry for ur loss