Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Everybody loves Chad. But this time they messed with the wrong guy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
I have always despised Chads. They have every privilege. They are popular, have lots of friends, the foids run after them and they generally get away with everything - no matter what they do.

I have a little story about this that shows how Chads are loved, favoured and protected by society. How to take revenge against this disgusting, lying system is shown by this incident:

Back in twelfth grade, my class had to work in groups of two on a project in art, you had to paint a volcano or something. The groups were randomly assigned. I had to work with a typical Chad. (All the foids were sad that they couldn't work with him.) Anyway, the Chad and I were then alone in a small side room where canvases, paints and brushes were stored. We were about to get new brushes and paint, then Chad (accidentally) knocked over a bucket of red paint, which for some reason was not closed. A large area of the floor and many new canvases were stained. A Becky, who could observe what was happening by stepping in at the same moment, of course caught everything. As this room is right next to the actual art room and there was a loud bang from the bucket, the whole class soon gathered in front of us and saw the mess. Fearing the consequences of this mishap, Chad dismissed all blame and brazenly claimed that I had knocked the bucket over. When I denied this and said that it was Chad and that Becky must have seen it too, Becky took Chad's side and lied coldly along with him. Even though Chad had clear stains on his jeans and shoes from the red paint, the whole class joined in and took Chad's side. Stacies mobbed me about how I, Monster, could accuse the innocent Chad. I pointed to the evidence, i.e. the red stains on Chad's jeans and shoes, but was unfairly found guilty by the teacher and had to clean the entire mess on my own (and was excluded from class). Afterwards, I also had to replace some canvases worth a total of 30€ (a lot of money for a teenager). That same day, I saw Chad in the hallway and asked him how he could be such a lying asshole. He just grinned and offered to pay for my lunch in the cafeteria as "compensation". I refused, of course, with a middle finger. The next morning I saw Chad talking to the Becky who lied for him outside the school building. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and they went inside. That's probably why Becky was lying so brazenly along. She was hoping for something sexual from Chad. I then went to class in a rage and a little later confronted Becky about her lie, but all I got to hear was that I deserved it. What a miserable whore.

Back home, a very nasty plan of revenge came to my mind, but I waited three to four weeks so that the incident would be somewhat forgotten. After a good four weeks, I finally wanted to carry out my act of vengeance. That day, I called in sick. My class had PE in the first lesson. I went to the girls' locker room 30 minutes late and stole Becky's Nintendo DS (complete with games). Lest anyone realise it was a revenge attack on a targeted person, I also stole the MP3 players of two Stacies. I then went into the boys' locker room to steal the school supplies from Chad and my friend (Yes, from my friend. I did this so nobody suspects me.) and stuffed everything into the adjacent toilet. Calculator, notebooks and pens were thus useless. With the DS and the two MP3 players in my bagpack, I hurried to my bike and rode home. The consequences that followed were the locking of the changing rooms and a new supervisor in the corridor.

No one suspected me (due to the clever strategy) and my glorious retaliation was never exposed. I then sold the stolen things on eBay and got around 80€.

What's the moral of the story? Don't be goddamn bitches and lie around for the Chads so brazenly. Especially not when you're dealing with the wrong guy. :)

Didn't read because my brain is completely fried but hating chads is gigabased

Based. They get what they fucking deserve.

Revenge best served cold, quietly, anonymously and subtly.
Good on you OPe for not chimping out but also not physically hurting normans (or their cats).
Retribution should be direct and in proportion.

I'm glad you got some revenge. Wish I could get some revenge on all my bullies but honestly don't really care about all of them anymore if they want to bother me again if we meet randomly at a street they'll quickly find themselves with a knife in their neck I always carry one for self defence. I don't care anymore, they made me very miserable back in school.

They didn't have eye witnesses or cameras in the hallways? You got lucky bro. Good job regardless, assuming this is a real story.

I put my semen in a guy's sandwich but your plan is more elaborate and better. How did you enter the girl's locker room?

I was really interested until i saw the join date.

I put my semen in a guy's sandwich but your plan is more elaborate and better. How did you enter the girl's locker room?
The girls' changing room was two doors off the boys' changing room. Both were not locked.

They didn't have eye witnesses or cameras in the hallways? You got lucky bro. Good job regardless, assuming this is a real story.
This was way back in the day. And yes, it's a real story. :)

Last edited:
Wdym? Yes, I just joined on Saturday but what has it to do with the story? :/
Well what i mean is that it makes it highly suspicious that you have an elaborate story to tell while only joining a few days ago.

It makes it highly suspicious. I'm not accusing you of anything. just saying

Well what i mean is that it makes it highly suspicious that you have an elaborate story to tell while only joining a few days ago.

It makes it highly suspicious. I'm not accusing you of anything. just saying

Uh, ok. Do you need a specific joining date to share elaborate stories? Maybe the story was important to me and I wanted to post it quickly?

Uh, ok. Do you need a specific joining date to share elaborate stories? Maybe the story was important to me and I wanted to post it quickly?
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. The point is its suspicious and sounds like larp.

My opinion remains, you don't have to like it.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. The point is its suspicious and sounds like larp.

My opinion remains, you don't have to like it.

No, everything is fine. You can keep your opinion. I just find that a bit discriminatory towards new members.

Larp = Role Play?

No, everything is fine. You can keep your opinion. I just find that a bit discriminatory towards new members.
You're right. That's why I'm not out right accusing you. Just find it suspicious is all.
Larp = Role Play?
Essentially. Yeah. More so like a fake story.

You're right. That's why I'm not out right accusing you. Just find it suspicious is all.

Essentially. Yeah. More so like a fake story.

Oh ok. Does it happen a lot that you think new members are posting made up stories? I mean what would be the point? xD

Oh ok. Does it happen a lot that you think new members are posting made up stories? I mean what would be the point? xD
Yeah, a lot of greycels come up with elaborate stories and then get banned a week later once they reveal their true agenda.

I dont fully understand the point, but If I had to guess it would be attempts to embedd themselves into the site and shift the agenda here from the inside.

Yeah, a lot of greycels come up with elaborate stories and then get banned a week later once they reveal their true agenda.

I dont fully understand the point, but If I had to guess it would be attempts to embedd themselves into the site and shift the agenda here from the inside.

Makes sense somehow. Just a shame these people tarnish the reputation of all newbies. I can understand your concerns.

god bless boyo. good on you for not going ER on them but finding a more profitable solution :feelscomfy: and people wonder why some schools get shot up :feelskek: were there no other things to steal? :feelscomfy:

god bless boyo. good on you for not going ER on them but finding a more profitable solution :feelscomfy: and people wonder why some schools get shot up :feelskek: were there no other things to steal? :feelscomfy:

Thanks bro. <3

Going ER was no option for me. I was close though. :D

When stealing/vandalizing I was really pressed for time and had enormous fear of getting caught. I just grabbed the most necessary things and wanted to leave straight away. But I forgot to mention in the thread that I also stole Chad's jacket and threw it in a bin in my neighbourhood. Plus Becky actually cried the next day because of her DS.

xDDD

I love seeing foids cry. It’s my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason I'm still alive, I was born to love and enjoy the failure that they achieve.

Last edited:
it’s good that you didn’t get caught. But it’s just funny how people are so shocked when schools get shot up. Play with fire and you will get burned.

Back in the old days before the 2010s era, many schools across the USA don't have a camera except in the major city, especially with high crime rates neighborhood back then. Now it 2020s, so yeah, cameras probably are now everywhere in most public schools. I know because I grew up in the 2000s.

Read every word+good post

Based

Attachments

• 92CCB73F-8C4C-4D10-A835-E229F26F50D7.gif
    92CCB73F-8C4C-4D10-A835-E229F26F50D7.gif
    901.6 KB · Views: 4
Was worth the read, absolutely based

but was unfairly found guilty by the teacher and had to clean the entire mess on my own (and was excluded from class). Afterwards, I also had to replace some canvases worth a total of 30€ (a lot of money for a teenager).
They'd have to fucking expel me, because 0% chance I'd do any of that.

That's the type of scenario that would happen to me tbh...

Too good to be true

I then sold the stolen things on eBay and got around 80€.
:feelskek::feelskek:
Just curious though, didn't your school have any cameras? If something like this happened in my school, they'd just have checked the cameras to weed the thief out

Absolutely BASED. Fully worth the read.