Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Everybody has their own time" BBC = Big Black Cope

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I hate when normies fucking tell us this shit cope for being incel at age 20+ like easy for you to say normgroid piece of human garbage when you got laid at 15 by a prime foid

FUCK NORMIES:feelsree:
They think just because they got laid by a prime 15 year old that means it will happen for everyone else, hell I even heard one of my football teammates getting blown in his car in the high school parking lot and meanwhile I am depressed only making good grades because I am in modified classes AS A SENIOR

fuck those niggas

fuck those niggas

This teen love and sex haver had the audiacity to probably spend 3 weeks making this video and tell us this cope when he got sex at 15

Yet these same pricks tell us we are losers if we arent millionaires by 18

gets worse, not better

I wish I was 17 again, when I thought it couldn't get worse, but it does

had the audiacity to probably spend 3 weeks making this video
Generous, this is AI-slop.
He was blowing out a stacy's back while it generated.

Normies are scum

Hey if foids are allowed to say "no uterus no opinion" to rig abortion laws so foids can win then we can say "No late virginity no opinion"

Speaking of abortion, since foids only want foids having an opinion on it and majority of them support it, that shows the pieces of human garbage they are.

gets worse, not better

I wish I was 17 again, when I thought it couldn't get worse, but it does
So true, every single year of my life since turning 12 I've thought "this year can't possibly be worse than last" but then without fail every time it ended up being the worst year of my life. every single year my life just keeps getting worse. And here I am now thinking I'm as low as I can get, but things are only ever going to keep getting worse.

So true, every single year of my life since turning 12 I've thought "this year can't possibly be worse than last" but then without fail every time it ended up being the worst year of my life. every single year my life just keeps getting worse. And here I am now thinking I'm as low as I can get, but things are only ever going to keep getting worse.
I have to build the courage to rope while I still can