Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every woman proclaims their child is special/beautfiul and unique.

• Thread starter Currently Rotting
  • Start date
C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
It's just more evidence that women can't be objective about things they do or create. Everything they do must be perceived as beautiful by themselves and others. Even when the statistics are stacked against them they think their child will be the top 1% in every genetic category; IQ, attractiveness, etc.

Even my subhuman mother (who ruined my dads 7/10 genetics with her dominant subhuman alleles) can't admit i'm ugly and it's infuriating. She says I am delusional and that I need to just leave my apartment to talk to others. Stupid bitch doesn't understand how hard it is to cope as an ugly male IRL

Every normie does this, male and female. Just lol @ normies who think anyone gives a shit about their ugly, gross, loud, annoying baby.

Women are just publically virtue signalling those things, they are still honest to themselves secretely and will love an ugly child a lot less.

It is shown mothers love an ugly child less, something like 45% less.

That has a snowball effect on the child's life. If the mother loves it less she will be less likely to buy it nice things, take it to the doctor, give it proper nutrition etc.

From a biological perspective incels were meant to die, the mother would simply kill them or stop feeding and kick it out of the nest and these things are just a manifestation of that instinct.

IdealMaxilla said:
It is shown mothers love an ugly child less, something like 45% less.

That has a snowball effect on the child's life. If the mother loves it less she will be less likely to buy it nice things, take it to the doctor, give it proper nutrition etc.

From a biological perspective incels were meant to die, the mother would simply kill them or stop feeding and kick it out of the nest and these things are just a manifestation of that instinct.

Virtue signaling and narcissism keeps incels alive. If social media didn't exist, ugly children/future incels would be slung into the trash by their own mothers

Currently Rotting said:
It's just more evidence that women can't be objective about things they do or create. Everything they do must be perceived as beautiful by themselves and others. Even when the statistics are stacked against them they think their child will be the top 1% in every genetic category; IQ, attractiveness, etc.

Even my subhuman mother (who ruined my dads 7/10 genetics with her dominant subhuman alleles) can't admit i'm ugly and it's infuriating. She says I am delusional and that I need to just leave my apartment to talk to others. Stupid bitch doesn't understand how hard it is to cope as an ugly male IRL

I explained this in another post, but if your mother gave birth vaginally then the oxytocin release pretty much makes her love you regardless of what you look like, which clouds her judgment. The rest is from you being softer on the eyes over years and years of seeing you transform in front of her. Her brain is actively coping throughout this time. She isn't lying when she denies that you are ugly, because to her you aren't. Her definition of ugly change to accommodate you.

The idea of mothers being these magical creatures who love their children no matter what, who think they're special and handsome and worthy of love no matter what is actually a beautiful thing. It's much more depressing to realize that this is largely a tradcuck meme. (The virgin/whore dichotomy, mothers having a "sixth sense" to realize when their child is in danger and developing supernatural powers to save them from under a car, etc.) Sadly, there is no shortage of mothers who neglect their children, who abuse their children, who support their husbands in abusing their children, who let their children suffer, who support genital mutilation of their children and who are actually aware that their children aren't really anything special but mediocre at best.

Antinatlism should be applied.