Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every woman i knew was obsessed with travelling , even the poorest one.Is it just to flex and take a goofy picture in front of a monument or some col

F

Faith Hawkins

Banned
-
every White woman i knew was obsessed with travelling , even the poorest one.
Is it just to flex and take a goofy picture in front of a monument or some colorful houses?
i bet none of them would travel at all if they couldnt show pictures as proof theyve been there
and all have a weird obsession with Paris. When i went there was just an expensive shithole

Last edited:
Every woman wants to travel with a rich guy and live the millionaire lifestyle. Them taking pictures is just pretending like they have it.

They love traveling because it's an excuse to ride foreign chad cock with no consequences and no risk of being outed as a slut in their home towns.

I think they see it as a way of "achieving" something, just without needing any talent or putting in any work.

Just have a pussy theory and u can get anything

They are trying to attract Chad

Theyre just trying to be interesting by replicating whats popular

holocaust-memorial-selfies-yolocaust-shahak-shapira-3-jpg.694212

Attachments

• holocaust-memorial-selfies-yolocaust-shahak-shapira-3.jpg
    holocaust-memorial-selfies-yolocaust-shahak-shapira-3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 131
Everyone wants to see the world and not be stuck in the shithole they grew up in. It's just that most people never get to leave.

they just like the idea without an appreciation of the history and culture

They love traveling because they can be complete degenerate whores without their family or friends finding out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back