Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time when I check the yelp page on curry restaurants, there are reviews that post photos of fried flies, spiders, and cockroaches in the food

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
ROfl. This is the 4th time I checked the yelp page on a new curry restaurant that I wanna order from with dead insects in the food. I'm seeing all sorts photos of dead insects in their yelp page.

The first one wasn't even an Indian restaurant. It was a restaurant that has a curry manager. I know because I went in there for pick up once and saw the curry manager.

Jfl, as much as I love Indian food, I know that I am taking on a bigger risk ordering from there as opposed to other restaurants.

What are your thoughts on Belarus foids OP

gonna eat food with cow shit on it

You will eat the bugs

Absolutely brutal, curryland should have harsh punishments for those that don't follow proper sanitary standards, beheadings for anyone tossing on the road or improperly handling food.
wdym by "tossing on the road"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back