Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time I'm feeling good a foid does something to piss me

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I really can't have shit in this life, even some fraction of time not feeling like absolute crap for living in a retard world where I'm seen as nothing but garbage.

I find it funny to not say unsettling how ALWAYS whenever I'm feeling good a foid will do something to me and make me feel like shit again. This time things weren't any different.

In fact I was feeling so good I even approached a girl. Now, I can take the rejection at the moment, what I hate is being lied and having foids giving me hope. This one didn't give me looks of disgust, bullshit excuses, nada. She was chilling and talking to me, god I even felt like she wanted to talk more and I messed up by leaving too soon (I had to go to work).

Got her number, sent her a message. She didn't reply for hours. When I was going back home I checked my phone I saw she had just seen my message. Guess what she did? Blocked me, without exchanging a single word.

I'm just fed up with this shit man, I can't describe the contradictory mix of disappointment, anger and jadedness I felt at the moment. I can just say I really wished death upon her, with all my heart.

This little bitch couldn't even have manners to text me some bullshit excuse. Zero fucks, I'm not a human being, right? I don't got feelings, I don't deserve the bare minimum, right? that's what she thinks. That's how most of these cunts think of guys (who aren't chads, ofc). Fuck man, that shit destroyed my whole week.

They dont care how you feel, she use you to kill time talking, and second you are out of sight she forgot you.

Respect for approaching. Yea that foid just didn’t want to have to say no to your face

Pisses me

I mean she probably didn't want to give it in the first place tbh OP. I don't think she was screwing with you. Apparently some women will give their phone number or a fake one because they don't want to say no.

This is good, this is progress!- You know why?- Cuz this will train your brain to avoid getting attached to someone too early.- This prepares you for the next time around, to avoid being hurt, because next time you won't invest yourself emotionally in a foid until it's safe to do so.

What just happened to you is a completely routine experience, lived by thousands of people every day who are getting knocked around a few times by life and thus developing a tougher skin.- So you are now a bit stronger, wiser, and more prepared for dating and for life.- I for one say congratulations my bro.

The fact that you were low inhib enough to talk to her, and had enough finesse to get her number mogs the fuck out of most Incels.

But the reason she responded the way she did when you texted is because you are simply another one of the 99% percent of non chads competing for her attention.

If you could get your SMV up into 1% then shed be on her hands and knees naked in front of you with her tongue hanging out ready to do W/E you wanted.

Because it proves your hate is not for nothing.

I really can't have shit in this life, even some fraction of time not feeling like absolute crap for living in a retard world where I'm seen as nothing but garbage.

I find it funny to not say unsettling how ALWAYS whenever I'm feeling good a foid will do something to me and make me feel like shit again. This time things weren't any different.

In fact I was feeling so good I even approached a girl. Now, I can take the rejection at the moment, what I hate is being lied and having foids giving me hope. This one didn't give me looks of disgust, bullshit excuses, nada. She was chilling and talking to me, god I even felt like she wanted to talk more and I messed up by leaving too soon (I had to go to work).

Got her number, sent her a message. She didn't reply for hours. When I was going back home I checked my phone I saw she had just seen my message. Guess what she did? Blocked me, without exchanging a single word.

I'm just fed up with this shit man, I can't describe the contradictory mix of disappointment, anger and jadedness I felt at the moment. I can just say I really wished death upon her, with all my heart.

This little bitch couldn't even have manners to text me some bullshit excuse. Zero fucks, I'm not a human being, right? I don't got feelings, I don't deserve the bare minimum, right? that's what she thinks. That's how most of these cunts think of guys (who aren't chads, ofc). Fuck man, that shit destroyed my whole week.
Just ignore toilets. :feelsokman: