Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every time I try dating I end up further blackpilled

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Every time I get a girl's number or IG and we actually start talking and having actual funny and engaging conversations and I ask her out, she does something toxic. I'd like to emphasize that these are women I'm having actual conversations with for a few days and then I asked them out, they are not random girls. They always end up doing something toxic. They all flake, ghost, flake and ghost, simply not show up to the date, show up to the date then make a bullshit excuse to leave soon after....... I've had it all.

I know why they do this. They think they can do better. Only they can't. They just can't. Of course they are not good enough for chad, they don't have the SMV. So they end up forever on dating apps, like me. And they have the audacity to complain about life. Funny how such different lives can have such similar results, but they become used up cum dumpster and I end up further blackpilled.

Out of curiosity, how do I do "funny and engaging conversations" ?
Sorry, I'm an autistcel who has no idea what to talk about.

If you're getting dates, you shouldn't be here.
You're in the game, practice being interesting on the phone, scout cool venues in your city to take girls to, and keep trying.

They all flake, ghost, flake and ghost, simply not show up to the date, show up to the date then make a bullshit excuse to leave soon after....... I've had it al
getting a date as an incel is like gambling

Well, I get this from their reaction. If they are quick to reply, reply sometimes with laugh, use voice messages and conversations lasts a few hours, I imagine they are engaged and having fun. After this I normally ask them out. According to my normie friends and red pill: this is the right time to ask for a date. "Strike while the iron is hot."

At first, I mainly talk about random life events (like work, university, maybe something weird I've seen), outdoor activities (unless she's a "gamer" girl), some dreams I have (like traveling to Argentina and what I'd like to see there), wine, hobbies. It's not recommended to go into deeper topics when texting.

I also answer that common question "how are you?" correctly: with what's going on in my life (unless it's a bad thing). I've told girl about promotions, me graduating, I was happy with the winter solstice, etc.

You don't, unless you find a mentally damaged foid. They are rare, because foids can do all sorts of stupid shit without consequences such as being labelled that. But when you find one, convo just flows. In my case we talked about books, where we're from and how miserable it is being in the hospital. Trivial and banal stuff, but it clicked because she wasn't NT. Of course it lead to nothing because I'm the unholy trifecta short ugly and autistic, but as far as engagement went there was some.

I show my chadfishes what I really look like and they immediately disappear 99.9% of the time. They go from being obsessed with me and calling me multiple times a day, to not existing. It's like they vanish into thin air.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I show my chadfishes what I really look like and they immediately disappear 99.9% of the time. They go from being obsessed with me and calling me multiple times a day, to not existing. It's like they vanish into thin air.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The virtuous, not-shallow, empathetic, benevolent gender.....

BRUTAL

Man this is ropefuel how true blackpill is

Well said and same, it fucking sucks man…

You're in the game, practice being interesting on the phone, scout cool venues in your city to take girls to, and keep trying.
What’s the point of excluding someone because they’ve had dates if they never go anywhere though? Idk it seems like a nasty situation to constantly get rejected even if they manage to grab a girls attention for 2 seconds

What’s the point of excluding someone because they’ve had dates if they never go anywhere though? Idk it seems like a nasty situation to constantly get rejected even if they manage to grab a girls attention for 2 seconds
The point is to not make it worse for him. If you have a chance of ascension, being here will lower that chance.

I'm barely getting dates. Mostly I'm getting flakes and bullshit rejections.
I do know nice places to take girl out. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
This. I do believe this forum would be better if people were more allowed to share their dating experiences. As long as they keep a black pilled POV. And I do get rejected all of the times even though I'm trying. Getting a girl to go on an actual date is extremely difficult thing.
The point is to not make it worse for him. If you have a chance of ascension, being here will lower that chance.
I don't think so. Being blackpilled has kept me aware of women who are only interested in taking advantage off me.

They all realized you’re not as tall as they thought

how exactly does being here lower your chances?
Too much negativity and delusionmaxxing going on here, lowers confidence, breeds pessimism, and that's not a good mindset for success for guys who actually have a chance.

I don't think so. Being blackpilled has kept me aware of women who are only interested in taking advantage off me.
How are they taking advantage of you?

Too much negativity and delusionmaxxing going on here, lowers confidence, breeds pessimism, and that's not a good mindset for success for guys who actually have a chance.

This makes sense, but I try to not let it affect me. Most normies I know don't know I'm incel.

Foids take advantage of your resources. If you don't have money or property they'll take your attention, your time, your effort. Because of their sadistic nature they love having guys interested in them while they have no interest in dating them.

Foids take advantage of your resources. If you don't have money or property they'll take your attention, your time, your effort. Because of their sadistic nature they love having guys interested in them while they have no interest in dating them.
Between 2016 and 2020 I was earning around $220k/yr and no foid cared or wanted anything from me. :feelsbadman:

Mostly stringing me along. They have no intention of going out but want me to be invested in them, trying to get them to go out
Between 2016 and 2020 I was earning around $220k/yr and no foid cared or wanted anything from me. :feelsbadman:
Did you show it off, in a discreet way, to them? I've seen gold diggers "digging", so it can happen.

LOL @ giving women days of attention only to get ghosted.

>not banned btw

Mogs me tbh. Maybe you look better in photos or something.

>gets phone numbers
>goes on dates

State of chads.is in 2023

You do seem to get dates though
I don't. They flake. Foids accept at first, to get you more interested, but then they cancel on the day with bullshit excuse. They do this so you'd invest more.

I’m loving this Graycel takeover :feelsPop: TrueCels talking about how they’re 0/10s and complete social outcasts got beyond boring. This is more interesting to read about.

atleast you get matches on dating apps. I've had tinder for months and had no matches whatsoever. Actually I matched with one person that turned out to be fake. So in essence I had zero matches. Ultimately deleted that crap. I'm 27 and still a virgin.

atleast you get matches on dating apps. I've had tinder for months and had no matches whatsoever. Actually I matched with one person that turned out to be fake. So in essence I had zero matches. Ultimately deleted that crap. I'm 27 and still a virgin.
Over