Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time I think I’m getting better

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
I always think I’m gonna get better then something happens to make me feel like roping
:cryfeels:
Then I feel like roping even more for thinking I should’ve never stopped thinking about roping
:feelsohgod:
Fucking sick perpetual cycle of loneliness and depression
I fucking hate life I fucking hate the fact that I’m still alive and I hate the world I live in

FUCK
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is completely true for me as well. I've come to expect setbacks.

Well that was me before I found the BP, I’ve been really focused on moneymaxxing for surgery funds lately. I’m very fortunate to have found this community at 17, it really helped me get on the right track in life.

im starting to develop another oneitis, but at the end of the day im just going to get disappointed, why must i live this endless cycle :feelsrope:

all I have is set backs :feelsseriously:

I'm feeling the same way bro..I woke up today and wanted to rope so bad :fuk::fuk:

I’m running out of copes even the ones I love become more and more empty each day
:feelsugh: