Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every time I start to feel good about myself, normies tear me down

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I've been exercising lately and feeling really great about myself. I lost 15 pounds and I've been steadily increasing my lifts(I can bench 90 pounds after 3 months of weight training). I posted my picture on another forum and got 3 types of responses. 1. You look like a pedophile 2. You're ugly as fuck 3. You're beautiful the way you are, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Category 3 was obviously self-help retards parroting cope bullshit. I'm actually kind of grateful that they're so brutally honest because it would be crushing if I ever worked up the courage to approach a foid and get #metoo'd.

Yeah normies are always saying how we're negative but they never realize how negative they sound when they're talking about us.

Look at those beautiful personalities that they have. The ones that they always tell incels to start having.

Good on you for working out man. Fuck whoever says otherwise, you do you.

Normies self hate a good amount as well. They try to bring other people down that they perceive as under them, but fuck that hype

internet bro ... trolls bro ... they troll even normies, so ...

important thing, you are improving... you are better now than yesterday... step by step

Keep improving, normies will hate anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back