Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel every time i forget to ask for no ice

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
stupid cunts fill up a quarter of my cup with ice shit taste diluted within minutes and theres like 1 cup of soda in that whole thing. we need more fast food shootings

when I used to wage slave I had to order a iced coffee every morning, and I would tell the girl working their to not add ice and they gave me a wtf look. I meant less ice lol

when I used to wage slave I had to order a iced coffee every morning, and I would tell the girl working their to not add ice and they gave me a wtf look. I meant less ice lol
fucking normies have 0 autism awareness

Another....maybe I should just stop.

In SEA when u say no ice or only a few...They double or triple charge you since they put so little liquid in,

In SEA when u say no ice or only a few...They double or triple charge you since they put so little liquid in,
prob bumps up the cost to like 3 cents usd

stupid cunts fill up a quarter of my cup with ice shit taste diluted within minutes and theres like 1 cup of soda in that whole thing
I’m glad I’m not the only one who notices. I never forget to ask them to refrain from putting ice in my drinks. Sometimes they’ll pretend they don’t hear me, assuming I don’t have the balls to call them on it. It never turns out well for them

I’m glad I’m not the only one who notices. I never forget to ask them to refrain from putting ice in my drinks. Sometimes they’ll pretend they don’t hear me, assuming I don’t have the balls to call them on it. It never turns out well for them
really? there is an option on their menu thing for no ice since i see it on the computer screen that displays your order
I like ice.
autistic as fuck combined with your avatar

really? there is an option on their menu thing for no ice since i see it on the computer screen that displays your order
No you just order your drink and tell them not to put ice in it.

Unless they are told by the owners....idiot low IQ lowcucks can't calculate the ice needed.

I'm the opposite, I like Ice. But only 1/3rd of the cup. Sometimes they'll give me a cup where the ice has all but faded away. And then they act all confused when I ask for a new one with ice. It's the fast food workers that are rude, not the customers.