Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time I eat this my stomach hurts afterwords. Anyone else have this problem?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
91M63VvYEnL._SX425_.jpg

These cup noodles are good because they are cheap and quick to make, but my stomach allways hurts afterwords so I don't eat it.

i havent eaten shit noodles in years

I'll just cook my own food

Crustaciouse said:
91M63VvYEnL._SX425_.jpg

These cup noodles are good because they are cheap and quick to make, but my stomach allways hurts afterwords so I don't eat it.

The high salt content + all those harmful preservatives might be irritating your stomach/intestine walls... might even caused an ulcer.

Seriously if you are 2 lazy to cook real food.

Just buy real Japanese noodles

71G9FN5igpL._SX522_.jpg

Japanese Nooddles

Or Japanese BuckWheat noodles (which should very very nutritionally dense when compared to regular noodles)

Buy some frozen vegetables(peas, cauliflower,carrots). fresh onion leaves, buy fresh some mushroom buy some of that those soup cubes. And just make ur own soup.

Instead of taking you 1 minute to prepare it, it will take you 4-5 mins. But the quality of your life will improve 10 fold, you will be the king among the NEETS.

Haven't eaten in ten days, my stomach feels Chad AF. If you like ramen, invest a bit more time and effort to make your own soup. Once or twice a week at most though because dat sodium.

You might have IBS or something. I'm wondering if i have it. I haven't felt very well for the last few months. I'm trying to see if certain foods trigger it.

You should try making your own equivalent. These freeze dried foods and ready meals are some of the biggest cheapest junk out there. If you saw them being made in the factory it would probably put you off forever.