Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time a Swedish foids gets raped by a Somali,morroccan,kurdish immigrants I laugh

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
This misandrist feminazi infected country deserve all the rapes and murders it gets I hope they rape that bitch of Barbara Lerner spectre too that Jewish whore

Well they wanted immigration so now they have it

You must laugh a lot then tbh

White femoids who advocate for rapefugees deserve to get raped by them & deserve no sympathy.

I just want to hug a tall pale skinned nordic foid who is squishy

What makes you think white whores are not secretly in favor of the rapes?

immigrants must kill them after rape cause we don't need newborn shitskins

"Refugees welcome teehee." Hope every foid there gets graped, mutilated, and tossed in a ditch by a shitskin

RAPE is the ONLY weapon that will bring down the tyrannical feminist government of Sweden !!!!! Allahu Akhbar long live Somali and Moroccan heros who rape and kill those foids in sweden

I dont care about foids getting ass raped by niggers but those parasites ruin everything

BASED MUSLIMS.

I DON'T GET WHY INCELS HATE ALLAH BELIEVING SANDNIGGERS.

THEY'RE WAY MORE BASED THAN ANY CUCKSERVATIVES OF THE WEST.

You know what makes me angry ? You cant hurt a foid by raping her. If you rape her she will be obsessed with you for the rest of her life
She will be disgusted if you're ugly and especially with weak frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back