Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every thing just hurts

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
I’m so tired of this life

I’ll be 20 this summer and halfway done with college with no girl.

This is how I feel everyday:
IMG 5121

19 years old in college?

Been there, done that.

Trust me, it only gets worse.

Over it is, unless that's actually you in the picture.

Clearly that is OP in the picture, judging from his lack of response. State of this site haha

I’m so tired of this life

I’ll be 20 this summer and halfway done with college with no girl.

This is how I feel everyday:
View attachment 1065640
Me except I'm in grad school with a shitty job and Im about to be fired.

I genuinely do not understand how oldcels have the energy to keep going. It's not even physical, this is a soul-sucking tiredness that I just feel like I can't recover from. I feel for you man

Well we've either got an alt or a fakecel on our hands. Neither one is welcome.

The only answer is rope or ER.

I feel like breaking down every moment of my existence

For the people asking if that’s me. Yes that’s me with a nose and eye color edit.
Look like a typical white dude with hoes with this edit man. Fuck my genes.

For the people asking if that’s me. Yes that’s me with a nose and eye color edit.
Look like a typical white dude with hoes with this edit man. Fuck my genes.
Fakecel moment.

halfway done with college with no girl.
Nobody goes to college to get a partner.Just use dating apps to slay college girls but you won't get anything because you have an account here.

im the same age as you. hopefully it gets better for me but i don't see it happening

I'd kill for his eye area

I hope you feel better and have a nice life from now on

Clearly that is OP in the picture, judging from his lack of response. State of this site haha
I can't stand it tbh. Why are normies/chadlites on the fucking forum, it's soo demoralising. It feels like I'm the only truecel in existence. Most "incels" on .is are actually normies

I can't stand it tbh. Why are normies/chadlites on the fucking forum, it's soo demoralising. It feels like I'm the only truecel in existence. Most "incels" on .is are actually normies

Pretty sure he isn't the guy in the picture, that would be a retarded as fuck if white normies come here to larp. Then again this site Is overrun with inbred kid ass niggers