Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every single "success" or "pulled myself up by the bootstraps" story is a guy who is 6'2"+

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Just finished reading a book about a guy (David Goggins) who went from being out of shape and obese to a navy SEAL. Guess what though, he's like 6'3". Every single one of these people is at LEAST 6'1". Just more fucking ropefuel to the already gallons of ropefuel in my brain right now. I'm 5'10" but still. If I could find a story of a manlet who did what he did then I would be inspired. But I can't, because they don't exist.

If you aren't at least 6ft - just rope. Life isn't worth living.

also if you arent white or black

Most of these "stories" are just lazy fucks or people with shitty situations and godly genetics and they simply use their godly genetics and poof they get an insane boost of progress.

You are wrong OP.

9XaslsX.jpg

If you have the talent, your height wont stop you from succeeding in life unless you want to be a basketball player. Being a manlet will fuck you with woman and spoil you in other things in life, but if you are talented enough it wont stop you.

And 5' 10" is far from manlet tier unless you live in a country where the average height is 5' 11". You are crying with full belly.

Last edited:
Just finished reading a book about a guy (David Goggins) who went from being out of shape and obese to a navy SEAL. Guess what though, he's like 6'3". Every single one of these people is at LEAST 6'1". Just more fucking ropefuel to the already gallons of ropefuel in my brain right now. I'm 5'10" but still. If I could find a story of a manlet who did what he did then I would be inspired. But I can't, because they don't exist.

This dude here crying over 3".

Dude, go get a tape measure and look at three inches.

No one, especially not a retarded woman, is ever going to be able to tell 3" across 70".

You're bitching about 4%.

I you aren't like 5'4", you can't just bitch like that OP. Sorry. I would kill to be 5'10'...

I just wish I had my health, I’m so tired of being sick.

You are wrong OP.

9XaslsX.jpg

If you have the talent, your height wont stop you from succeeding in life unless you want to be a basketball player. Being a manlet will fuck you with woman and spoil you in other things in life, but if you are talented enough it wont stop you.

And 5' 10" is far from manlet tier unless you live in a country where the average height is 5' 11". You are crying with full belly.

Every western country’s average height is at least 5’11”

Talent means almost nothing in success unless you’re top 99.99% in something. The primary contributing factors to success are IQ, height, fighting success/serum testosterone, and luck. you have control over NONE of these things. Plus. Talent is also an immutable genetic trait/predisposition, as not everybody possesses it, even though they’d like to.

Reminder: the things that determine the quality/trajectory of your life are all factors OUTSIDE YOUR CONTROL. You have control over almost nothing, even if on the surface it looks like you do.

Take the genetic determinism pill.

:feelskek:
That's exactly what happened to me, all these normies in comments sections talking about how motivating this guy is. As soon as I saw his height I'm like this guy lived life on easy mode. He even got laid while being a morbidly obese loser because facial bones and tallfag height. I stopped taking anything he said seriously after learning these things.

You can only be motivated if a person worse off than you succeeds. Were bottom barrel genetic trash though, so good luck with that. The best you can get is some deformed guy that becomes a motivational speaker scammer that deludes normies into thinking that they can do anything in life with positive thinking and hard work.

As a manlet there's nothing inspirational about a normal-sized man doing well in life. Ask yourself, could you of achieved what you did if you had the height of a 14 year old girl?

another cope, the guy wasnt ugly in the first place, he had good looks, he pretty much just went from normie to high chadlite.

LOOKS IS EVERYTHING, HEIGHT COMES AFTER

This dude here crying over 3".

Dude, go get a tape measure and look at three inches.

No one, especially not a retarded woman, is ever going to be able to tell 3" across 70".

You're bitching about 4%.
You think she won't notice you are a whole forehead shorter than her friends' boyfriends?

I'm not 6 foor 2 but i'm at-least 6 foot 1 and people still treat me like shit i'm not saying being tall doesn't have advantages but is the grass really greener on the other side you tell me

I'm not 6 foor 2 but i'm at-least 6 foot 1 and people still treat me like shit i'm not saying being tall doesn't have advantages but is the grass really greener on the other side you tell me
Do you live in a tallfag Country? David Goggins was like 6ft3 in the USA when the average height was like 5ft8-5ft9 since he's old.

If I could find a story of a manlet who did what he did then I would be inspired. But I can't, because they don't exist.
fe Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, they did a lot.
Some manlets use their tremendous rage of being a manlet to fuel their productivity
:feelshaha::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelswhere::feelskek::feelsthink:

but yeah the dudes you mention just unleash their potential.
If you dont have any potentiol you cant unleash anything oviously

Height only increases your value if you have a good face

Do you live in a tallfag Country? David Goggins was like 6ft3 in the USA when the average height was like 5ft8-5ft9 since he's old.

I live the uk i don't get anything if fact it's so bad men reject me it's this bad

Most of these "stories" are just lazy fucks or people with shitty situations and godly genetics and they simply use their godly genetics and poof they get an insane boost of progress.

fe Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, they did a lot.
Some manlets use their tremendous rage of being a manlet to fuel their productivity
:feelshaha::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelswhere::feelskek::feelsthink:

but yeah the dudes you mention just unleash their potential.
If you dont have any potentiol you cant unleash anything oviously
Adolf Hitler and Napoleon would be cockblocked from positions of power today because of their heights. You can't unleash your rage as a manlet if they don't let you even pass through the door.

Adolf Hitler and Napoleon would be cockblocked from positions of power today because of their heights. You can't unleash your rage as a manlet if they don't let you even pass through the door.
plus napoleon was above average for his time and hitler was right about/just below average for his time.

Meritocracy = genetics + work.

life starts at 6'3

Cope. Eminem is 5'8

Stephen hawking was for all intents and purposes a manlet
I wonder if some of these people are lying about/exaggerating their height anyway
jeff bezos is a manlet, as was the creator of Honda, as was Paul Simon, as was Bruce Lee, as was (by modern standards) Hitler, as was by modern standards Isaac Netwon,

Tony Robbins is 6'7

I just wish I had my health, I’m so tired of being sick.
Same, it's so tiring to get shit for my weight when its painful for me to work out. I see normies with good forward growth and great teeth whining how their nose is too wide... Like bitch do you realize how lucky you are.

Every western country’s average height is at least 5’11”

Talent means almost nothing in success unless you’re top 99.99% in something. The primary contributing factors to success are IQ, height, fighting success/serum testosterone, and luck. you have control over NONE of these things. Plus. Talent is also an immutable genetic trait/predisposition, as not everybody possesses it, even though they’d like to.

Reminder: the things that determine the quality/trajectory of your life are all factors OUTSIDE YOUR CONTROL. You have control over almost nothing, even if on the surface it looks like you do.

Take the genetic determinism pill.
Not everything, for example someone who practices an instrument 8 hours a day and becomes a virtuoso doesn't necessarily have a huge genetic talent.

Not everything, for example someone who practices an instrument 8 hours a day and becomes a virtuoso doesn't necessarily have a huge genetic talent.
Cope, most great musicians had a natural talent

HEIGHT. IS. EVERYTHING.

Also, JFL at tall people who get fat. Like seriously how much food are they eating? How many calories must you consume on a daily basis to get fat when you are 6’3? Short people get fat fairly easily because they already have small bodies, so don’t require many calories. I’m 5’7, if I eat more than 2000 calories a day I get fat. At 6’3, they must be eating fucking 5000 calories a day. That’s like 3 dominos pizzas or some shit. WTF. It’s like failing at school even if you get a private tutor.

Last edited:
HEIGHT. IS. EVERYTHING.

Also, JFL at tall people who get fat. Like seriously how much food are they eating? How many calories must you consume on a daily basis to get fat when you are 6’3? Short people get fat fairly easily because they already have small bodies, so don’t require many calories. I’m 5’7, if I eat more than 2000 calories a day I get fat. At 6’3, they must be eating fucking 5000 calories a day. That’s like 3 dominos pizzas or some shit. WTF. It’s like failing at school even if you get a private tutor.

If they're sedentary? Probably about 3000 as RMR is rarely above 3000 unless you're 7 foot tall.

I’m huwhite with good frame and wide shoulders. 6’2 or 6’3 tall w/boots on, plus I don’t speak weird like mouth breathers nor have financial difficulties... zero debt along with triple neetbux income. It’s all about Face “Looks”, high status or having mega lotto monies. Being neurotypical does help tho, but im not an outgoing crowd pleaser, charmer.

HEIGHT. IS. EVERYTHING.

Just another advantage of being tall. Fuck i wanna rope

Its because the redpill/conservative way is just a massive cope.

Height doesn't matter. I'm 6'3 and still incel. Only face matters.
notice how all tallfags have to put their height in their bio, like you.

"Dude, we're the same. We're in the same boat boyo. But I'm tall. Get fucked, adn get mogged boyo." You really need to feel superior don't you? Subhuman IQ.

honestly kys ngl

Cope, most great musicians had a natural talent
It's not a cope, people who apply themselves can often get good results even if they don't have a huge talent.

notice how all tallfags have to put their height in their bio, like you.

"Dude, we're the same. We're in the same boat boyo. But I'm tall. Get fucked, adn get mogged boyo." You really need to feel superior don't you? Subhuman IQ.

honestly kys ngl
Ohhhhh jealous of my height? U mad bruh?

Ohhhhh jealous of my height? U mad bruh?
u r just a retard lol, u have to feel superior to others here even though you're an incel just like us lmfao, 6'3" take that out of your bio you coper

u r just a retard lol, u have to feel superior to others here even though you're an incel just like us lmfao, 6'3" take that out of your bio you coper
How "tall" are you? And no, I won't take 6'3" out of my bio. You sound like an 12 year old little child thb, but it matches your height.

How "tall" are you? And no, I won't take 6'3" out of my bio. You sound like an 12 year old little child thb, but it matches your height.
Yeah, because even though you are a subhuman incel like us, you have to flaunt your height just to feel that little bit of superiority, you fucking shitstain. And i'ma 5'11 gigamanlet nyes, but still.