Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM IN MY LIFE STEMS FROM MY POOR LOOKS. EVERYTHING.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm not gonna sit in my room reading aristotle all day and even if you did propose that to me, I only have children's story book, I'd never be interested in reading today.

Sometimes I wonder whether this is a curse or a blessing.

Had I not had my head this severely disfigured and facial asymmetry all that, would I be motivated to learn anything?

Day by day, I seem to hate no one but whoever the one above or below, is.

I don't hate women. I hate they weren't born a certain way I hate that they weren't born into a certain time period and honestly I can say the same about myself.

Had I been born good looking I would need to transform myself into a different dimension to clearly sympathize with incels this way, many life lessons I learned as an incel I wouldn't have learnt otherwise, not saying they're impossible but learning these things literally you have to go back in history and see and find times when men like you were treated unfairly- cooking chad, great idea.

Changing the world for the BETTER, is hard.

We have two categories of people.

People who keep speaking without any life experience (in my life or living as an incel) and making the world worse

People who keep observing and can't do anything about it because they're just outcasts and aren't even given a platform

The third category is the extremely rare category that takes tons of hard work, determination, self-loathing tendencies, self hate, many things along those lines. These people actually change the world for the better, seeing all pathways and all forms of life.

I don't have such determination and I can't change the world, I wish I could. That's why my dream is to grow up and get a blue eye surgery and some low risk facial surgery just to get started and then I can be free.

This path'll take time and I gotta be aware, even if I'm normie with blue eyes and brown skin I'm still male, I'm still a man and I can still lose in many ways.

Anyway, I was born in a horrible situation, in a horrible way see you for today

Poor looks are a symptom of your life's problems, not the cause.

shit. my hair has no shape at all. should i brush ?

Poor looks are a symptom of your life's problems, not the cause.
Literally every problem in some way or another relates to my poor looks.

We can debate the extent to which it affects us but it does.

Literally every problem in some way or another relates to my poor looks.

We can debate the extent to which it affects us but it does.
Are you looking for advice or just venting?

Just venting, this is like a fucking statement honestly
I feel you. I know how bad it is. Let it out bro. Tell me everything you want to get off your chest. I won't judge.

I feel you. I know how bad it is. Let it out bro. Tell me everything you want to get off your chest. I won't judge.
yeah, read the post. Thank you by the way.

Yeah, I did read the post.
Thanks again. I wish my mom had aborted.

I never thought I'd say this just one year ago, but now I really wish she'd aborted me.

I don't like this world, I can truly say, there's not one single period of my life where I actually liked who I was.

This sort of one observes and one keeps speaking even though they're meaningless and destructive really hits hard to my childhood.

I wasn't always this soy or just I don't know, let's say sad in general, back then I had tons and tons of friends, one period of time new people joined our group, the group was done, there were seniors in and we grew up.

People stopped associating with me, being friends with me. They all changed.

I was kinda more open back then, I even talked to girls and I usually went really deep into conversations and certain girls I just didn't like the personality of and they didn't like me either so yeah, we just stood and I had a few girlfriends and I didn't tell her to stop talking to her friend, her friend looked at me weird, as if something's wrong with me.

I knew from that point onwards I had to move on leave everything. It meant leaving everything.

Leave everything is what I did, I left full on geographical, stuck in a new place, white people mogging me, even ethnics mogging me I looked horrible.

People here didn't work hard, I knew that, I was treated like shit, girls kept calling me while the teacher was teaching like someone was gonna tear up or verbally abuse me etc. and that, they did, had beef, my life is a mess right now, never felt more horrible.

Thanks again. I wish my mom had aborted.

I never thought I'd say this just one year ago, but now I really wish she'd aborted me.

I don't like this world, I can truly say, there's not one single period of my life where I actually liked who I was.

This sort of one observes and one keeps speaking even though they're meaningless and destructive really hits hard to my childhood.

I wasn't always this soy or just I don't know, let's say sad in general, back then I had tons and tons of friends, one period of time new people joined our group, the group was done, there were seniors in and we grew up.

People stopped associating with me, being friends with me. They all changed.

I was kinda more open back then, I even talked to girls and I usually went really deep into conversations and certain girls I just didn't like the personality of and they didn't like me either so yeah, we just stood and I had a few girlfriends and I didn't tell her to stop talking to her friend, her friend looked at me weird, as if something's wrong with me.

I knew from that point onwards I had to move on leave everything. It meant leaving everything.

Leave everything is what I did, I left full on geographical, stuck in a new place, white people mogging me, even ethnics mogging me I looked horrible.

People here didn't work hard, I knew that, I was treated like shit, girls kept calling me while the teacher was teaching like someone was gonna tear up or verbally abuse me etc. and that, they did, had beef, my life is a mess right now, never felt more horrible.
I feel you man. Where do you live?

Since your life is a mess right now, and it's negatively affecting you, have you thought about trying to improve it in some way?

I feel you man. Where do you live?

Since your life is a mess right now, and it's negatively affecting you, have you thought about trying to improve it in some way?
I can't really improve anymore than I did. Whatever, just come back here if you feel sad and shit.