Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every single day is the same.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Everytime I wake up, I am reminded of the shitty hand my genetics dealt me. I always do the same routine. Wake up early, work, come home, and browse the internet. Absolutely nothing changes. Nothing to look forward to.
While I sit here and rot in isolation in my room by myself, I am treated to seeing happy couples and families everywhere. Even worse, I am reminded that my sister gets to experience those things with zero fucking effort, just because she's female. JFL at being born a male.
Nothing will ever fucking change for me. I will always experience zero sexual intimacy, I will always rot in isolation, and I will always be a virgin.
The only thing that ever fucking changes is the calendar, and the years I've been alive. However, someday the pain will all fade away, and all of my misery will fade away like a bad dream. So maybe that's something to look forward to.

You don't know
Where to go
Lost in this world
And every day is the same

are you another cromagnon looking incel ? nice to meet you brother lol

are you another cromagnon looking incel ? nice to meet you brother lol
How the hell did you know that? What's good, brother? Lol.
Yeah, I look like an ogre, fml.

How the hell did you know that? What's good, brother? Lol.
Yeah, I look like an ogre, fml.

ye, shrekcel as well. its over. are you being insulted for your looks too or just ignored ?

ye, shrekcel as well. its over. are you being insulted for your looks too or just ignored ?
Insulted. In highschool, I was told that I was ugly by some girl. I also got compared to the seal from finding dory.
Girls also act uncomfortable around me all the time.

Insulted. In highschool, I was told that I was ugly by some girl. I also got compared to the seal from finding dory.
Girls also act uncomfortable around me all the time.

Same. You are probably gymceling as well as an ogrecel ?

Same. You are probably gymceling as well as an ogrecel ?
Yeah, I'm currently aiming for hypertrophy so I can blow up in size. I don't care about being pretty anymore, I just wanna become tougher and scarier looking.
What's the best way to quickly bulk up in muscle?

Yeah, I'm currently aiming for hypertrophy so I can blow up in size. I don't care about being pretty anymore, I just wanna become tougher and scarier looking.
What's the best way to quickly bulk up in muscle?

trying the same shit right now and I am thinking about taking steroids but blowing up in size for natural gymcels is to do high volume and high frequency(same muslce 3x a week). I trained heavy almost all the time but size doesnt come that fast with heavy strength training(1-5 reps)

trying the same shit right now and I am thinking about taking steroids but blowing up in size for natural gymcels is to do high volume and high frequency(same muslce 3x a week). I trained heavy almost all the time but size doesnt come that fast with heavy strength training(1-5 reps)
Is protein powder really that important to gain muscle, or is it just a selling gimmick? I definitely wanna incorporate it but it seems like they all have soy in it.

Is protein powder really that important to gain muscle, or is it just a selling gimmick? I definitely wanna incorporate it but it seems like they all have soy in it.

Normal whey protein is good, you dont really need it but it makes things much easier if you cant eat that much protein from meat and other stuff. It has as much side effects as milk, so none. Just stay away from soyprotein, normal whey protein powder is like pure protein food. You can take creatine too and it is safe as well.