Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every person here I like either leaves the site or gets banned

Karl Bentayga

Karl Bentayga

Fuck Greycels
★★

^
Only person that I would often talk to outside of incels.is.

^
The OG mentalcel & loli enjoyer and the OG lithuaniancel

^
Another lithuanian loli enjoyer

^
One of the rare greycels that did actual high IQ posts.

Every person I tend to talk to gets banned or leaves, shit sucks man, knew some other people that I would talk to as well but can't find them anymore they probably got banned or were just nuked off the site. Makes me feel alone :feelsbadman:.

They left you to die, but you still cling to memories.

@defeated-lobster had that good post about faggots being incelphobes

@98GoinOnDead was fun guy wasn't trying to be edgy, requested ban for peace of his mind

https://incels.is/members/deleted-member-40767.40767/ was also chill man

healthcel also had good posts about parasites still have bookmarked it, seems like he requested ban because had hope

If anyone can please tell me why sellinggf10k, defeated lobster and ogrecel were banned

@defeated-lobster had that good post about faggots being incelphobes

@98GoinOnDead was fun guy wasn't trying to be edgy, requested ban for peace of his mind

https://incels.is/members/deleted-member-40767.40767/ was also chill man

healthcel also had good posts about parasites still have bookmarked it, seems like he requested ban because had hope

If anyone can please tell me why sellinggf10k, defeated lobster and ogrecel were banned
Defeated lobster posted CP and sellinggf10k is banned for posting some thread about underage foids

deleted account = fakecel that ascended or LARP that got tired of us

deleted account = fakecel that ascended or LARP that got tired of us
or potentially got scared at the realization of being actively associated with an fbi honeypot…just saying

View attachment 603117
^
Only person that I would often talk to outside of incels.is.

View attachment 603118
^
The OG mentalcel & loli enjoyer and the OG lithuaniancel

View attachment 603119
^
Another lithuanian loli enjoyer

View attachment 603120
^
One of the rare greycels that did actual high IQ posts.

Every person I tend to talk to gets banned or leaves, shit sucks man, knew some other people that I would talk to as well but can't find them anymore they probably got banned or were just nuked off the site. Makes me feel alone :feelsbadman:.
did the first guy leave or got banned?if he continued doing what he was doing,then man he is a lucky guy.he received a great gift from god if what he was doing was really meant for him.

or potentially got scared at the realization of being actively associated with an fbi honeypot…just saying
Who gives a shit it’s not like deleting your account would change anything all of your posts are still up and the NSA has everything you have ever done online logged.

You don't like me :fuk:

It would be better if they didn't completely scrap the accounts after bans. At least allow other users to DM them or request communicate on another platform. Now they're just gone :cryfeels:

People who delete their accounts are fake and shit

Who gives a shit it’s not like deleting your account would change anything all of your posts are still up and the NSA has everything you have ever done online logged.
This is true. It is still, however, a factor that you decided to bend the knee to globohomo so they might take it easier on you as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back