Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every overly masculine guy I see is in relationship with a low tier female

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
This is something I've noticed more and more.

Every time I see a very masculine guy, he turns out to be in a serious relationship with a girl in the 3-5.5 range. Yesterday at the gym, this 6.5 PSL very masculine looking guy was in a relationship with a 4/10 moon faced and stocky Asian girl at my gym and they had a child together. I see this so often. The guys with the pretty girlfriends tend to have the minimum amount of T features with mostly pretty ones. I'm not sure if it's their testosterone levels that makes it much more likely for them to settle for free sex every day, or if it leads to them fucking a lot of below average girls and then knocking one up, or if girls just prefer higher trust guys with pretty features.

Maybe the sexual market has change in favor of pretty boys and mid T males because of settling? Dunno.

Like you said, it's probably because their "vibe" is more trustworthy.

TOP TIER STACEYS ONLY WANT PRETTY BOYS......ITS OVER HIGH T MAN OVERRRRR JUST ROPE NOWWW!!!!!

Girls prefer masculine men for one night stands and high trust prettyboys for LTRs

jackbud said:
Girls prefer masculine men for one night stands and high trust prettyboys for LTRs

That's probably some of the truth.

jackbud said:

Tellem--T said:
TOP TIER STACEYS ONLY WANT PRETTY BOYS......ITS OVER HIGH T MAN OVERRRRR JUST ROPE NOWWW!!!!!

I'd give anything to be masc

I’m guessing that RogerRabit only slays trash tier femoids too.

I see this trend on insta. All the super dedicated body builders like besimtrena_official get tons of like and comments. They are ALL from other guys and sub5 girls. Meanwhile Matthew noszka is a stick comparatively and 8/10 roasties can't stop publically jizzing themselves on his insta pic comments.

cookinbreakfast said:
I see this trend on insta. All the super dedicated body builders like besimtrena_official get tons of like and comments. They are ALL from other guys and sub5 girls. Meanwhile Matthew noszka is a stick comparatively and 8/10 roasties can't stop publically jizzing themselves on his insta pic comments.

FAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE

Feels good being a low T bitch.

girls want slayers like cameron dallas, chico, and JB.... that is the ultimate slayer phenotype

i see this trend also.

cookinbreakfast said:

Maybe because bodybuilders aren't attractive?

Noszka bodymogs every single one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back