Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every normie thinks he's special and an exception when it comes to (women, finance, fitness, whatever)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
there's a line of normie bodies that extend to the graves but everyone just pretends they don't exist and does repeatedly dumb shit when it comes to women or life

blasphemy to a normie is pointing out all of the failed men he chooses to ignore so he can focus on the few winners that exist (survivor bias)

to be normie means to be part mentally retarded

I've mention it before, to be normie is to retard yourself just enough so you can function properly. Too much introspection is debilitating.

true. they all think they are this special guy, a real winner in life. they feel on this superior level of existing. they get a nice feeling in their tummy when they hold a door for muh lady and she smiles and says thanks. the normtom thinks "wow, she said thank you to opening door, that means I could have totally fucked her if I had wanted to, which means I fucked her. wow, im gunna tell all my buds I got laid"

Based as fuck

High IQ
I've mention it before, to be normie is to retard yourself just enough so you can function properly. Too much introspection is debilitating.

It's not to function properly, anyone who isn't autistic can function properly whether it would be a physical activity, crunching numbers, or negotiating.

It's more about being able to "fit in", being able to assimilate with the hivemind without being outed as a "weirdo" by "normie" standards.

This is where you lose braincells, to be willfully ignorant and mentally handicap yourself from the Blackpill.

Last edited:
It's all social posturing bullshit!

Your threads are top notch as always

You have to constantly distract and dilute yourself to be a normie

Normie = incel in denile

Proove me otherwise

What's worse is that if you ever even dare to point out to them, they get really angry.

You pretty much have to do this in all social situations to not seem weird

It's a reflection of our hypercompetitive society. It's no longer good enough to be average looking and make a solid living. Guys have to be rich chads in order to succeed.

there's a line of normie bodies that extend to the graves but everyone just pretends they don't exist and does repeatedly dumb shit when it comes to women or life

blasphemy to a normie is pointing out all of the failed men he chooses to ignore so he can focus on the few winners that exist (survivor bias)

They're too busy watching Netflix or superhero movies to care or do research on these important subjects

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back