Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every normie I talk to online is some coping slaphead

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
These man are some next up freaks. I bring up the fact that their quality of life is subpar to a chads, and they start saying retarded bluepills like, "I just don't think about it." Or, "I block it out and do positive things and think positive thoughts :D" Like jfl the fact that you gotta be avoidant and ignore the fact that your life is fucking dogshit compared to even a subhuman woman's is hilarious in itself.

They are legitimately being irrational in their beliefs that, "If I just think positive things, then the negatives don't exist!" Like my guy, you are a total background character to anyone with the slightest bit of worth even if you are giga NT and that, if you ain't got good looks, any high IQ university gigamogger or chad looks mogger will fucking decimate you in a heartbeat. JFL, fuck life and fuck this predetermined bullshit. :feelsdevil:

any high IQ university gigamogger
most high IQ collegecels are ricecels or currycels who will wageslave their entire lives to betabuxx a curry foid or noodlewhore or get hanged by their rice parents if they get anything less than an A+ so idk what you're talking about when you say "gigamogger" :feelskek:

One example.. 5'11 normie standing as tall as he can, and wearing shoe lifts to try to be taller.. and some 6'5 dudes with big frames walk by.

This is why I can't talk to normies anymore.

what else are they supposed to do?
mass rope on a global scale?