Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every young foid I see is usually always happy

BlueCore

BlueCore

Orphaned by the teenage loves I never had
★★★★
Meanwhile most young guys I see just have a plain expression and just don't don't give a fuck.

And the fact a lot of zoomer guys are virgins is insane.

Fuck you foids.

Why wouldn't they be happy

Most teens I see look bored af unless they’re with friends.

Meanwhile most young guys I see just have a plain expression and just don't don't give a fuck.

Fuck you foids.
Rape her

Fuck you foids.
Foids are worshipped by soyciety while we are forgotten.

no shit, they get everything they could possibly want

Why wouldn't they be happy when they live their lives in easy mode

It's hard to not be happy when literally everything is handed to you

As I write this, i am sitting on the vus and there is a group of 4 teenage girls that look very happy. Meanwhile I look miserable.

Even if I could have all the sex in the world now, nothing would fix the love that they denied me in the past. Fuck this life man. Foids are ruining men lives. I wonder if something will happen when 70 per cent of men become incel.

Yup that's literally me, I'm a zoomercel

As I write this, i am sitting on the vus and there is a group of 4 teenage girls that look very happy. Meanwhile I look miserable.

Even if I could have all the sex in the world now, nothing would fix the love that they denied me in the past. Fuck this life man. Foids are ruining men lives. I wonder if something will happen when 70 per cent of men become incel.
Rape them (in gta)

I've seen a lot of "depressed" foids because they can't get Chad dick

Of course they are happy they live life on tutorial mode never having to struggle

Just exist mode

Happy until they hit the wall, and realize that there are no ´Naive Fools´ left to take care of them financially,
Cause MGTOW is growing fast exponentially.
More men are being BlackPilled on a daily basis
Tradcon Trickster PearlyThings said in one of her recent video´s, that 50% of women will be childless and not married by 2030

Who wouldnt be happy if they got worshipped by society 24/7, can get anything they want and sex on demand ?

Fuck you foids.
i never in my life seen lonely foids like ever