Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every incel who makes it to 30 deserves respect.

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Normies would have roped a long time ago.

I mean you literally spent the last 15 years since you hit puberty alone without a single hug. That requires willpower like fucking steel.

If society and genetics didn't fuck us over we could have been fucking great. :fuk:

Last edited:

even a little bit of testosterone will turn you into a fucking steel wall

Still 2 more years although I didn't do the nohug any% run, but im still khv

Well, I'll put it like this - I am not going to become a "40-year-old virgin", the shame would be too great. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I actually used to know a wraith. I think he had chad genetics because he was really tall, but he had been a morbidly-obese neckbeard for his entire life. Women didn't like him because he was fat and disgusting, and he coped by careermaxxing (he had worked at Apple back in the 90s when they hit rock-bottom and was one of the original developers of Mac OS X when Steve Jobs was rebuilding the company). When I met him he was in his 60s; he had just wasted 7 years trying (and failing) to get a phd, and was trying to get back into the computer industry with a massive work-gap, which was how he landed at my stupid company (which definitely was not apple). Somehow after a lifetime of failed approaches, he got into a relationship with some woman who was also in her 60s whom he met at a starbucks (supposedly she had a daughter who was my age, which at the time was 23). He did actually confirm to me that this was when he finally lost his virginity.

There are two morals to this story:
1) women really don't care about money so don't waste your time careermaxxing unless you actually enjoy your job
2) IT is technically correct when they say all you have to do is be patient and wait, it's just that you might have to wait until you're in your 60s to snag an extremely post-wall roastie who has been riding the cock carousel for half a century while you've been staring at the ceiling alone every night.

I mean you literally spent the last 15 years since you hit puberty alone without a single hug. That requires willpower like fucking steel.

If society and genetics didn't fuck us over we could have been fucking great. :fuk:
i was fapping to women at age 5
and showing interest in girls my age around 10
especially 11 and up

You're goddamn right.

I think after 30 you lose feelings, Idk

Look listen glowniggers..
the next time a foid i have a crush on says "lets just be friends tee hee" i will go ER.
Write that down fbicels :feelsUgh:

Thanks for the recognition.

You start to lose your sanity after a while

yes it's not for all the mind arrive at a determinate age virgin, you have to be strong
it is not said, you can go to pronstitutes anyways

Thanks man.

Am 40s, this is accurate.

Respect
And based username :feelsYall:

Im absolutely sure i will go insane sooner or later, if i dont kill myself before. Its just a matter of time. Humans are social animals. Isolation drives everyone crazy. You can only slow the progressive deterioration of your mental health. As long as youre isolated against your will, its unstoppable.

you literally spent the last 15 years since you hit puberty alone without a single hug
getting a hug is not ascension or an end to celibacy, not all incels here are huglesscels

and none of this "if a girl will hug you she will fuck you" bullshit
women really don't care about money
this is complete bullshit, foids obviously want money

Money just isn't enough to earn their loyalty so betabuxers will get cheated on

But really what IS enough to earn loyalty? Even chadlite will get cheated on by his foid when gigachad says hello
I think after 30 you lose feelings, Idk
not entirely no but you do sort of mellow out in some ways long as you get your copes

your ego will fucking shatter if people diss you and wreck your silence for coping though

Last edited:
bittersweet lifefuel for 23yearold cels

I don't know if I can still do this before I reach 30

40+ here, my rope is ready for the day my parents kick the bucket. I will cope in peace until that day comes.

Last edited:
Just a day away

40+ here, my rope is ready for the day my parents kick the bucket. I will cope in peace until that day comes.
Thought about what I would do after parents are dead but I'm pretty tight with my brother so probably won't rope. Thought about it in 30s but now I'm completely indifferent to society. Got to a point where I give zero fucks about people on a personal level.