Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every incel should get a gun

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I think every incel should get a gun or at least whatever the weapon their country allows. Many short weakcels aren't able to stand up to 5 tall musclous chads. Those chads are naturally  taller and stronger than you and can do as he pleases while fucking stacies.

So what's the solution to defend yourself while chads attack you? There's nothing you can do about it. In my opinion the best option is a firearm, they are called the equalizer for a reason. Chads with their muscle doesn't mean anything to your gun.

This gives weakcels a self defense chance on the society so chads think twice before assaulting the poor kid.

If you live in a cucked country like me (damn, gun rights are equality rights) you can still utilize weapons to defend yourself, like knives. At least you can put up a fight if chad decides to attack you.

I probably would kill myself if I had a gun so no

AsiaCel said:
I think every incel should get a gun or at least whatever the weapon their country allows. Many short weakcels aren't able to stand up to 5 tall musclous chads. Those chads are naturally  taller and stronger than you and can do as he pleases while fucking stacies.

So what's the solution to defend yourself while chads attack you? There's nothing you can do about it. In my opinion the best option is a firearm, they are called the equalizer for a reason. Chads with their muscle doesn't mean anything to your gun.

This gives weakcels a self defense chance on the society so chads think twice before assaulting the poor kid.

If you live in a cucked country like me (damn, gun rights are equality rights) you can still utilize weapons to defend yourself, like knives. At least you can put up a fight if chad decides to attack you.

I don't think attacks by Chad are all that common, to be honest. What does Chad gain from crushing an incel that he cannot already find elsewhere and with less hassle/repercussions?

blickpall said:
AsiaCel said:
I think every incel should get a gun or at least whatever the weapon their country allows. Many short weakcels aren't able to stand up to 5 tall musclous chads. Those chads are naturally taller and stronger than you and can do as he pleases while fucking stacies.
I don't think attacks by Chad are all that common, to be honest. What does Chad gain from crushing an incel that he cannot already find elsewhere and with less hassle/repercussions?

what he said. I've noticed chads only act like apes when trying to impress women, and the easiest way for a chad to do that for a chad is to show his dominance over other males.

blickpall said:

It doesn't have to be a chad. A gun is good for self defense in all purposes. Also while attacks are relatively rare, guns can save an incel. Further Some Chads would bully others to gain dominance over other males. Females love these.

Look at Ted Bundy and Jeremy Meeks fangirls.

I dont trust myself with a gun

The day I get a gun will be the day I die.

i live in a cucked country.
also i probably dont have enough muscle to push a knife into someone.

Don't know about most of us, but I wouldn't be able to survive a single day with a gun.

Serious gymceling and boxceling is enough to defend yourself, maybe a knife too but I dont think many incels value their lifes much to be afraid of getting killed on the street by some asshole chads and normies lol

undeadcel said:
Serious gymceling and boxceling is enough to defend yourself, maybe a knife too but I dont think many incels value their lifes much to be afraid of getting killed on the street by some asshole chads and normies lol

Fair enough, but a gun is better and neglects tall advantages.

Someone going ER?

AsiaCel said:

A knife is [literally a small] double-edged sword. I don't trust that a stronger man can't take it from my hand and return it against me and there's no death worse than stabbing except perhaps self-immolation.

FeminismsCancer said:
A knife is [literally a small] double-edged sword. I don't trust that a stronger man can't take it from my hand and return it against me and there's no death worse than stabbing except perhaps self-immolation.

You don't start swinging a knife from a distance. If Chad has you in a headlock or something, then you take it out and stab him in the neck.

I don't really have an interests with guns, only magical wands, but too bad they don't exist.

Solitarian_Walker said:
You don't start swinging a knife from a distance. If Chad has you in a headlock or something, then you take it out and stab him in the neck.

idk I'm really not comfortable around knives and stabbing. If you are armed and the chad isn't you will probably not be able to claim self-defence either and carrying the knife will even lead to premeditation. Jail is the last place where I could survive since it basically IS Chadistan on steroids.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't really have an interests with guns, only magical wands, but too bad they don't exist.

They do, though. Pagans use them.