Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every incel should follow schopenhauer rules for a happy life

Arthur Schopenhauer was an extreme pessimist, he thought that we live in the worst of all possible worlds and that happiness is only an illusion and he also hated women.
the keys to happines , according to schopenhauer :

1 : avoid envy and comparisons
Envy is one of the most negative emotions and feelings we can experience because it condemns us to a state of permanent dissatisfaction, far from happiness. Comparing ourselves with others implies dedicating time and energy to an unsuccessful task in which we will almost always lose , since we usually compare ourselves with those we think are richer, more capable or happier. Therefore, the first step to be happy is to stop comparing and understand that envy has no place because we are all different.

2 : make that happiness depend on you
if our happiness depends on others then it is not ours, he considered that “happiness belongs to those who are self-sufficient, because all external sources of happiness and enjoyment are, according to their species, insecure, defective, fleeting and subject to chance”. For that reason, he encouraged to look inside the reasons to be happy, not outside.

3 : Limit your wishes
To be happy we must limit our desires. continuously wishing plunges us into a spiral of dissatisfaction that leads us to run after things that will never finish satisfying us because they generate new needs and desires. Therefore, he was deeply convinced that one of the secrets to be happy is to desire less.

4 : Control your expectations
not only encourages us to limit our desires but also our expectations, because these are often the cause of unhappiness. Every expectation that is not fulfilled is fertile ground for frustration , he encourages to develop a more realistic vision that allows us to face the obstacles, instead of feeding false expectations that make us unhappy.

5 : Valorize what you have as if you were going to lose it tomorrow
the importance of valuing what we have, from health and family cause we rarely think about what we have but always in what we lack , Starting the day giving thanks for what we have is an excellent way to cultivate happiness for example you give thanks for 2 gifts '' your eyes ''.
Behavior is controled either with genetics or drugs, "behavior advices" which depend on personal will are all lies.

Very few good advices in life:

Get a girlfriend as soon as posible if posible 10 or 11 years old
Do physical activity daily between 0-15 years old, as well as eating a lot of meat
Don't be born from a single mother

That's about it, most of these were responsability of your fathers and if they didn't give them you that advice and raise you well then its over

I have almost zero wishes, expectations or desires. a foid has thousands though and if for some reason I had a chance, she'll require me to be as goymaxxed as she is. w*men and happiness are contradictory but no w*man and happiness also are
Behavior is controled either with genetics or drugs, "behavior advices" which depend on personal will are all lies.

Very few good advices in life:

Get a girlfriend as soon as posible if posible 10 or 11 years old
Do physical activity daily between 0-15 years old, as well as eating a lot of meat
Don't be born from a single mother

That's about it, most of these were responsability of your fathers and if they didn't give them you that advice and raise you well then its over
It's called coping.
This is exactly how I learnt to live, and it's not enough, because sadly, every day you are reminded that you are a low life.
No matter how much you are coping for a happy life, there will always be little triggers that will ignite the shit out of you.

:p

I want to read this, but can't, because of @Sennacherib 's moving picture under the first message. I can't read while something like that is also on the screen. Makes me physically sick. Please, change your profile picture.
Jesus Christ what are you a girl? Freddy is fucking cool man. You gonna tell me you never put clothespins on your fingers when you were a kid and pretended to be him slashing imaginary heads in the air and shit??

I desire to have the same life possibilities as the people to my top, and I feel in the right to be angry when you put meritocracy into play; for example, chad/chalite never had to work hard, get gymmaxxed. "learn game" or having plastic surgeries in order to be considered attractive to women and get laid. Meanwhile, to get anywhere close to their ability to get laid, In theory I would have to do all of these, and I'm currently doing it and not getting the results I expected. It's unfair, and I am in the right to call this out, feel angry and wrathful.
My happiness resides in my ability to get money to buy things for my hobbies, to get sex, to get friends/social circles. And for all of these, even for money, I unfortunately depend on other people. To get money, I need to either be employed or to have someone buying something from me or using my services. To get sex, I would need for a woman to deem me physically attractive, and to get friends, I would need the NPCs to accept my looks, peculiar preferences and the fact I'm not a jester.
Meanwhile no one else at my top has to make sacrifices. It's like life is designed for them to live, and them alone. I will never accept this and I am willing to die for it.
I don't expect to date a 10/10 Stacy nor have a bank account with more than six digits, I just want to not be treated as a subhuman loser when I set my foot outside home over birth genetic conditions I have absolutely no fault or input on. I don't want to move mountains just to get pussy from someone who is mildly attractive to me nor be a demigod to get some basic respect from normie peers.

I have pretty simple expectations, yet they are not met.
I already do this to obsessive levels.

I don't agree that this thread should be pinned as a good example for Incels in this board. I feel we need to be angry, and act angry until life makes us some concessions at some point. We can't take it all as inoffensive beta males anymore, leaning our heads down and accept every misery coming our way like good cucks. I mean non-violently, but we should allow our wrath and bitterness to take action of our life choices from time to time in order to actually get what we want.

Last edited:
Arthur Schopenhauer was an extreme pessimist, he thought that we live in the worst of all possible worlds and that happiness is only an illusion and he also hated women.
the keys to happines , according to schopenhauer :

Envy is one of the most negative emotions and feelings we can experience because it condemns us to a state of permanent dissatisfaction, far from happiness. Comparing ourselves with others implies dedicating time and energy to an unsuccessful task in which we will almost always lose , since we usually compare ourselves with those we think are richer, more capable or happier. Therefore, the first step to be happy is to stop comparing and understand that envy has no place because we are all different.

if our happiness depends on others then it is not ours, he considered that “happiness belongs to those who are self-sufficient, because all external sources of happiness and enjoyment are, according to their species, insecure, defective, fleeting and subject to chance”. For that reason, he encouraged to look inside the reasons to be happy, not outside.

To be happy we must limit our desires. continuously wishing plunges us into a spiral of dissatisfaction that leads us to run after things that will never finish satisfying us because they generate new needs and desires. Therefore, he was deeply convinced that one of the secrets to be happy is to desire less.

not only encourages us to limit our desires but also our expectations, because these are often the cause of unhappiness. Every expectation that is not fulfilled is fertile ground for frustration , he encourages to develop a more realistic vision that allows us to face the obstacles, instead of feeding false expectations that make us unhappy.

the importance of valuing what we have, from health and family cause we rarely think about what we have but always in what we lack , Starting the day giving thanks for what we have is an excellent way to cultivate happiness for example you give thanks for 2 gifts '' your eyes ''.
stoicism basically. We will have to be stoic I guess. (stoicism helps you not blow your brains out while being MISERABLE INDEFINITELY). But the Romans lives were SHIT (especially with civil wars/declining eras) so we are not the first to have to live with a shitty situation. (slaves in the antebellum south, Irish during the potato famine etc.)

Schopenhauer is great, maybe my favorite philosopher, really the things he says can help but we are not machines, at the end of the day we will still feel the pain and anyway half of this forum is too low IQ to understand what he says, he doesn't say we're supposed to be looking for happiness, he says the opposite, what he means is that even if you had everything you wanted, a gf or whatever you would still be looking for happiness always in other things, the key is just to give up on find happiness and accept that this shitty life is just what you have
okay then what ?? does it get better if we accept that this shitty life is all we have this just makes me want to rope even more

He's right about one thing. Life is inherently painful. Pain is the default state pf human existence. So maybe he's not entirely wrong with these tricks.
A world without struggle is a world without growth. For normal fags.

Just be a good goy and be grateful for the scraps youre given and keep grinding away for society theory :bluepill:Don't compare yourself to your exploiters that just so happen to disregard all of these points and hoard everything for themselves:feelstastyman:

I would say i can't believe the mods pinned this, but i can. Hell theyre basically fed collaborators to try and promote deradicalization, or at least monitor our activities. Shit theyve co-written articles with such publications as Homeland Security Today

Exactly, jfl if you think Chad or Stacy even thinks about that shit when they are getting shitfaced wasted all because of being born luckier than you.