Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every Incel has considered or thought about fucking dog pussy at this point.

Have you thought about it? Votes are private

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Come on guys dont say you haven’t. Not that i ever would though i’m not like disgusting toilets who start sucking dog dingaling at 12 years old.

@Incel TV i know you have

I wouldn’t even fuck a sheboon nevermind a dog

what lack of teen years love does to a mf

218eaf20080f26d1365cad3f2014800670e739270a78ab57303ad081af87edea_1.jpg

If foids get dog dicks why can't I have dog pussy?

If foids get dog dicks why can't I have dog pussy?
See this one’s not lying @DarkStarDown

Now show your true colors.

See this one’s not lying @DarkStarDown

Now show your true colors.
1. He's a GrAYfaggot.
2. All because one "Incel" wants to fuck a dog doesn't mean we all do: Literally Redditor thinking you applied in this case.

did u ignore me

people cope with inceldom differently, some people might develop some traumas
So by this logic, should we tolerate Incels-in-denial who have a cuck fetish or some sort of faggotry?

So by this logic, should we tolerate Incels-in-denial who have a cuck fetish or some sort of faggotry?
dunno if they are not into faggotry then they are all in I guess

dunno if they are not into faggotry then they are all in I guess
Beastiality shouldn't be allowed though- it is very degenerate & foid or faggot type behavior. In fact, I think Canada & some other libshit places wanted to legalize it. @TBIcel

Beastiality shouldn't be allowed though- it is very degenerate & foid or faggot type behavior. In fact, I think Canada & some other libshit places wanted to legalize it. @TBIcel
agreed ngl but think of an incel that has lived secluded on a jungle within a primitive society, he would definitely fuck animals (it's a developed pattern that is showed by history) not that I defend it btw

agreed ngl but think of an incel that has lived secluded on a jungle within a primitive society, he would definitely fuck animals
Someone in that society more than likely would not be Incel.

Not dog pussy but cat.

Because, they are very traditional & removed from all this modern hysterical bullshit, hypergamy, social media, etc.

I mean, it is possible for an Incel like this to exist, but in a very tribal society it is significantly less likely to be Incel as they often have arranged-marriages & value is placed upon your overall contributions to the tribe/society instead of looks, money, etc. If anything, physical strength will be the main attractive feature women in these places would seek out.

Screenshot 2023 12 23 at 11727 in the afternoon

22% incels have zoophilia fantasies versus 2.2% of the general male population, strong incel trait :blackpill:

Fucking Hell. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

I want to adopt a female puppy just to rape it multiple times a day.
Bro too far how would it even fit

plus im against animal abuse

The law was changed to limit it to penetrative sex by libs so basically toilets can get oral from their dogs all they want without risk of legal trouble :feelspuke:

As a side note those who voted yes and OP should be gassed for that.

I've considered fucking a cat girl but never an actual animal

Zoophilia and necrophilia should be legalized

Ummmm no??? Wtf nigga

Men fuck dogs because they have literally no other option.

Women fuck dogs despite having hundreds of options.

We are not the same.