Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every guy is a good friend to you as a manlet, UNTIL...

  • Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,084
Until there's a woman involved. Then they won't hesitate to remind both you and the woman about your shortness. If a man thinks he is above you in some sort of way or can intimidate you (even if they actually can't), he will eventually find a way to place him self above you in the social hierarchy, either with subtlety or directness.

As a manlet, you need to have a very acute sense of social suaveness in order to avoid this or negate it. If you react too meaningfully, then it'll be assumed that you have some sort of complex about your height. If you don't react strong enough then you're signalling to others that you accept your place on the lower end of the social hierarchy, which in the end is bad for you.

So your only option as a manlet is to outperform other men in almost every other aspect that it becomes impossible for them to pick on you. You have to somehow be a manlet that is super strong, look buff but isn't too bulky, be decent looking, have good style without being a tryhard, be well known, be very smart in your study or profession and be talented in some sort of musical instrument, and that is the only way to permanently avoid this kind of nonsense. You have to be 125% of the man that every other man is to be considered equal.

Even then, unless you're talking about a real friend, men still won't instinctively respect you. If a girl does end up attracted to you they will talk shit about you behind your back to convince her otherwise. If you have a girlfriend then they will try to sleep with her just to spite you.
 
As a manlet this hardly happens to me.

You have to have an air about you that prevents people from picking on you and singling you out.

You have to give it as good as it's being dealt to you.

At some point you will need to step up, people act like fools all the time.

If the guy thinks you'll clock him over a transgression he will keep his mouth shut.
 
Only if they aren't attractive enough. Chad friend would never talk about you being a subhuman because he doesn't need to compare to anyone. Chads>normies
 
gay_fag said:
Only if they aren't attractive enough. Chad friend would never talk about you being a subhuman because he doesn't need to compare to anyone. Chads>normies

Normies do this more often than Chads.
 
Sub8Hate said:
As a manlet this hardly happens to me.

You have to have an air about you that prevents people from picking on you and singling you out.

You have to give it as good as it's being dealt to you.

At some point you will need to step up, people act like fools all the time.

If the guy thinks you'll clock him over a transgression he will keep his mouth shut.

Word

OP you need to get on your Joe Pesci shit
 
It's over for manlets, but I seem to do okay enough at looking tough enough so guys don't fuck with me. I suppose Pesci is a hero to all manlets.
 
Male "friends" are only friends as long as they benefit from it.
The moment a FHO enters the scene, you become invisible to him, or somebody to be trampled upon if it can score your "friend" points with the FHO.
Don't deludfe yourself, you're alone, always was and always will be. I wish I had realized that when I was still in HS to avoid unnessecary pain.
 
These so called 'friends' would throw you in front of a bus without a second thought once a FHO is involved. Good people are hard to come by, good friends even harder.
 
Wearacombl said:
Male "friends" are only friends as long as they benefit from it.
The moment a FHO enters the scene, you become invisible to him, or somebody to be trampled upon if it can score your "friend" points with the FHO.
Don't deludfe yourself, you're alone, always was and always will be. I wish I had realized that when I was still in HS to avoid unnessecary pain.

Sadly this. Most normie friends would probably throw you under the bus if it meant getting a chance at pussy. Chads obviously don't care, they'll get the pussy anyway.


Loner R2D2 said:
These so called 'friends' would throw you in front of a bus without a second thought once a FHO is involved. Good people are hard to come by, good friends even harder.

Also this as well. Hivemind? lol
 
What's the maximum height where this putting down shit will happen?

I'm 5'9 and a teen, am I safe?
Do I have hope?
 
It's O V E R for manlets, just R O P E!
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top