Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every guy in his teens and early 20s starts out think he's "Neo", "The one", "The savior" and he's the main character in this story

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
By the time reality beats him in this face and shits all over his chest he learns that:

• my good ideas were the same ones every other guy had
  • if i tried my "good ideas" out, they would fail miserably
  • i'm not special and most other men mog the living shit out of me
  • women lied to me and weren't really "busy" or have a boyfriend

and he's left a broken shell of a man. His spark for life, his mission is now gone.

Then it's either LDAR, drugs/alchohol, or rope.

normies are the worst.

When in the eyes of society the protagonist turns to the antagonist.

I am 17 and I already learned that it is over. Guys are starting to realize younger now tbh.

I am StaroRavager... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god.

I’d rather be the antagonist anyway. More freedom and I don’t have to abide by society’s moral standards.

i always knew i was a piece of shit, i always felt more like the anti hero of 1984 the last sane person in adying society

All true except the "most other men mog you" part. Most other men are just broken, destitute sub-Chad plebs as well, wageslaving at a soul-crushing full-time job for Mr Shekelberg, either single or in a relationship with some power-tripping, Stalinesque roastie. Plebs can't mog plebs just like manlets can't mog manlets.

I am StaroRavager... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god.
Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species.

I am an image of unfulfilled needs, memory, and current perception in a closed system, believing that I'm an entity.

Weak men give into despair when they realize these truths. Strong men make do with what they have and proceed with self-improvement until their death.

Weak men give into despair when they realize these truths. Strong men make do with what they have and proceed with self-improvement until their death.

Sure, and you can do some amazing stuff sometimes, like make good money. But you ain't gonna improve your genetics which are all that matter to women.

Self improvement is a meme there will be always a bigger fish and he will get all the foids, by improving you are exacerbating hypergamy as you are giving much more than what a foid will do to get you also you are making the situation for the other males much hard with your eternal effort to the unachievable.

The problem is the foid programming, is impossible for everyone to be the best man, there will be always one who will be slightly better than the others and he will get an harem of all the foids in his town.

everyone should just ldar

I caught that reference straight away. JFL

To expand on this, guys spend their youths thinking things will get better when they reach the next milestone.

►It gets better in high school
►It gets better in college
►It gets better once you get into a decent career

They think they have some unique potential that just hasn't yet been realized. Like they're Peter Parker before getting bitten by a radioactive spider, Light Yagami before finding the death note, Lelouch before getting his geass, etc. Obviously not in a literal sense of waiting for superpowers, but you get the point. But the reality for the vast majority of men, is that they are disposable, and no matter what they do they'll be nothing more than an easily replaceable cog in the machine and once they are dead, they will be quickly forgotten.

To expand on this, guys spend their youths thinking things will get better when they reach the next milestone.

►It gets better in high school
►It gets better in college
►It gets better once you get into a decent career

They think they have some unique potential that just hasn't yet been realized. Like they're Peter Parker before getting bitten by a radioactive spider, Light Yagami before finding the death note, Lelouch before getting his geass, etc. Obviously not in a literal sense of waiting for superpowers, but you get the point. But the reality for the vast majority of men, is that they are disposable, and no matter what they do they'll be nothing more than an easily replaceable cog in the machine and once they are dead, they will be quickly forgotten.

The reality is, even if they hit a big milestone and make a lot of money, their chances with women got much worse because of them aging, lol.

I dont know if i thought so in any aspect of my life tbh

Sure, and you can do some amazing stuff sometimes, like make good money. But you ain't gonna improve your genetics which are all that matter to women.

Self improvement is a meme there will be always a bigger fish and he will get all the foids, by improving you are exacerbating hypergamy as you are giving much more than what a foid will do to get you also you are making the situation for the other males much hard with your eternal effort to the unachievable.

The problem is the foid programming, is impossible for everyone to be the best man, there will be always one who will be slightly better than the others and he will get an harem of all the foids in his town.

Of course I wasn't referring to women and relationships. I mean in your personal life, if you give into despair after realizing some harsh truths or experiencing failure then you don't deserve to succeed. That goes for women too in the case of above-average looking normies though imo.

No, I was born the villain.

This is true, indeed. It also shows that all men or at least a lot of men still do have some willpower and they want to create something meaningful. This is not a bad trait. Being the main character of its own life to overcome all weaknesses should be a main goal.

If I had it in my power, I would reduce all of humanity to mountains of skulls.

I also imagined myself as agile Neo cool main hero of movie with black hair and attractive face.

Then after some while I realised that flat, recessed subhuman faces are not allowed in "cool people" imaginations, movies and media. Boy did that hit me hard.
You forgot the ER option.
Best option 100%.

Thats when you become the villain. Sounds edgy but whatever

Yeah reality wins in the end even Neo died at the end of the Matrix story.

If I had it in my power, I would reduce all of humanity to mountains of skulls.

And rivers of blood.

I still plan to be a hero for myself.

I remember once imagining what my life would be like, what I'd be like. I pictured having all these qualities, strong positive qualities that people could pick up on from across the room. But as time passed, few ever became any qualities that I actually had. And all the possibilities I faced and the sorts of people I could be, all of them got reduced every year to fewer and fewer. Until finally they got reduced to one, to who I am.

View attachment 96659

All true except the "most other men mog you" part. Most other men are just broken, destitute sub-Chad plebs as well, wageslaving at a soul-crushing full-time job for Mr Shekelberg, either single or in a relationship with some power-tripping, Stalinesque roastie. Plebs can't mog plebs just like manlets can't mog manlets.

Huh, sounds just like my life.

I heard it once said that a cynic is a disillusioned idealist. For me, that is an apt description!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back