Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every guy I see looks either sad and despaired or rage filled

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Most 20 something guys I see around either look like they've totally given up on life and are just wandering around aimlessly, or on the other hand look extremely angry and rage filled. These are most guys.

of course though, there's still the outgoing, smiling and happy ones who look totally carefree who also happen to be the best looking ones and the ones I never see out alone, always with a group of friends or usually a girl or two.

This divide will only grow, same way the poor/rich divide is growing.

It will only get worse. They must join us.

All the ones that look happy are always the good looking chads.

The hard truth is that it will not improve.

Most 20 something guys I see around either look like they've totally given up on life and are just wandering around aimlessly, or on the other hand look extremely angry and rage filled. These are most guys.

of course though, there's still the outgoing, smiling and happy ones who look totally carefree who also happen to be the best looking ones and the ones I never see out alone, always with a group of friends or usually a girl or two.

This divide will only grow, same way the poor/rich divide is growing.
this world is what foids want even if they'd never admit it, it's the sum of their actions

Soon we will have a legal caste system(we already do but it will be far far worse). where a rich man will be able to kill a poor man for a fine. while if the opposite happens, the poor man's family will be exterminated. rich men will be able to Livestream their perverse acts of torturing and killing poor folk without any consequences, as of now they have keep their perversion private or at least try to but in future that won't be the case
This will likely happen in 2-3 decades.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back