Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every food has Instagram, even if she is not on tinder she gets Chads from IG, if you don't have chad face and Instagram its over

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I hate Instagram, tinder, tik tok I hate male cucks who invented that shit

true too many foods on Instagram. we have wat em before Chad does.

From the ugliest bitch to giga Stacie, every vagina has Instagram :feelsohgod:
Zuckergram is boomer shit. All zoomers now are using china psyop app

instagram is tinder lite

I hate Instagram, tinder, tik tok I hate male cucks who invented that shit
Tinder, Instagram and similar apps, that's why Incel's population is growing. They're made in favor of Chads and millionaires. Thankfully dating apps are not allowed officially where I live but Instagram alone is destroying decency of women where I live.

Not only foids, if you don’t have zuckergram and gaytok in 2022 you are considered a weirdo AUTOMATICALLY, everyone will look down on you and think you are more fucked up in the head than the literal retards on these apps who are swallowing tide pods and dancing like monkeys in a zoo for a banana:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

GL getting a foid without having gaytok/zuckergram in 2022, it’s impossible even with gigachad looks and Jeff Bezos wealth COMBINED at this point imo
High IQ, you're weirdo if you don't have those, degenerate Ragefuel shit apps

Not only foids, if you don’t have zuckergram and gaytok in 2022 you are considered a weirdo AUTOMATICALLY, everyone will look down on you and think you are more fucked up in the head than the literal retards on these apps who are swallowing tide pods and dancing like monkeys in a zoo for a banana:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

GL getting a foid without having gaytok/zuckergram in 2022, it’s impossible even with gigachad looks and Jeff Bezos wealth COMBINED at this point imo
This makes me care less and not want to participate. Jfl at people, I wouldn’t want to be around some whore or cuck that thinks less of people for not having soycial media

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back