Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every foid humble brag post on reddit

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Guys, is it bad I'm only attracted to 6'2, white, ultra attractive blonde guys with blue eyes and carved jaws? Like my current boyfriend is exactly this and I love him for his personality but I can't deny his appearance and height plays a significant role.

To elaborate I'm a 5'2 (f) Asian woman. I've had short 5'5 Asian guys ask me out who were pretty sweet but I just wasn't attracted to them. They were more like brothers than lovers.

Edit: thank you everyone for the support I feel better
Edit 2: I've gotten some horrible hate from this post from misogynistic incels. Sorry, but I decide what I do with my body.

Edit 3: Thanks kind stranger !!!

yasss queen!! dont let those toxic incels bring u down! girlboss!!

There is nothing we can do
Screenshot 20240303 170019 X

Chads get too arrogant because everybody sucks their dick and they're genetically superior and then from this they become dark triad they basically get foidbrained and that's why foids love chads too it's the dark triad mog chads are darker triad than foids and foids can't control the dark triad chad

Chads get too arrogant because everybody sucks their dick and they're genetically superior and then from this they become dark triad they basically get foidbrained and that's why foids love chads too it's the dark triad mog chads are darker triad than foids and foids can't control the dark triad chad
True I guess

Edit: Yikes getting a lot of incel-y replies

Edit: Yikes getting a lot of incel-y replies

perfectly accurate

>Sorry, but I decide what I do with my body.

yeah, until civilization starts to fall apart and 1,000,000 pajeets decide what to do with your body

Way too realistic

Guys, is it bad I'm only attracted to 6'2, white, ultra attractive blonde guys with blue eyes and carved jaws? Like my current boyfriend is exactly this and I love him for his personality but I can't deny his appearance and height plays a significant role.

To elaborate I'm a 5'2 (f) Asian woman. I've had short 5'5 Asian guys ask me out who were pretty sweet but I just wasn't attracted to them. They were more like brothers than lovers.

Edit: thank you everyone for the support I feel better
Edit 2: I've gotten some horrible hate from this post from misogynistic incels. Sorry, but I decide what I do with my body.
She.....hates ......incels......but says ....incels hate her