Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every foid at my job is marked by Chad

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
1)Foid married to Chad who already had 2 children, she proceeds to have 2 kids from him
2)Foid married Chad who was already 35+ y.o. and had 3 children, she proceeds to have kid from him
3)Foid married Chad alcoholic when she was 18 y.o., proceeds to have 3 kids from him, he is drinking hard and jobless
4)Foid married Chad alcoholic, has kid from him, he goes from drinking to working as cab-driver every 6 months
5)Foid married criminal Chad, had kid when she was 18 y.o., he then dies from some criminal shiet
6)Foid dates Chad, he is jobless but she provides $
7)Foid gets pumped and dumped by Chad who fucked her brains out so she can`t now date less than him (6-pack fitness model)
8)Foid dates Chad, he borrowed her $ and left, she now consideres all men evil (while secretly fucking hot non-evil Chads)

AND THEN THERE IS ONE EXCEPTION (that confirms the rule)

9)Cute and very nice foid married a looksmatch and they have 2 kids together, met her husband once and he is a good respectable gentleman

9)Cute and very nice foid married a looksmatch and they have 2 kids together, met her husband once and he is a good respectable gentleman
Yes, such exceptions REEAALY DO EXIST, they are just very rare. Very nice of you for writing this, op. AWALT is NOT ABSOLUTE, it's mathematically, locigally and everything-wise impossible for it to be true. That's what im telling guys here. Even if it was 99.9% in force, still it isn't 100%. Facts are facts.

Yes, such exceptions REEAALY DO EXIST, they are just very rare. Very nice of you for writing this, op. AWALT is NOT ABSOLUTE, it's mathematically, locigally and everything-wise impossible for it to be true. That's what im telling guys here. Even if it was 99.9% in force, still it isn't 100%. Facts are facts.
why give a shit ?
find a good foid today is like hitting the lottery, the better thing you can do to yourself is to think they are all shit and this isnt cope, just the harsh reality.
we have tons of studies about women nature, you talk like you probably think that if you raise a girl "the right way" she will be a good woman.
we shouldnt educate women, we should control them.

why give a shit ?
find a good foid today is like hitting the lottery, the better thing you can do to yourself is to think they are all shit and this isnt cope, just the harsh reality.
we have tons of studies about women nature, you talk like you probably think that if you raise a girl "the right way" she will be a good woman.
STFU GAYcel

why give a shit ?
Turbobased. Hitting the lottery is probably more likely than a foid with a body count lower than 5

marked like dogs piss their teritory

I had several jobs, but all foid colleagues were in relationships at the time (or had been before).
Literally all of them, no exceptions.
If one broke up with her boyfriend or got divorced, she was in a new relationship in 2 weeks.

Brutal fate that awaits. I’m in university/college right now. :feelsrope:

Femoids are superficial. Nothing new.

After indulging in the "Carousel Life", I assume.

Yep chads and femoids live life on easy mode oblivious to the privileges bestowed upon them.

EVERY. WOMAN. IS. TAKEN.
Sad

They all proceed to get pregnant as soon as Chad show up. But talking to me is to horrible for any foid. Brutal.

I had several jobs, but all foid colleagues were in relationships at the time (or had been before).
Literally all of them, no exceptions.
If one broke up with her boyfriend or got divorced, she was in a new relationship in 2 weeks.
This 100%. I’ve been at female dominated classes and workplaces, and not once have I come across a girl who’s single.

Only single girls my age I’ve come across are the religious types, who’re patiently waiting for Prince Charming.

1 out of 9 chance to find your looksmatch, feelin lucky boyo? :feelsaww:

:feelsbadman:

lol
high tier rich normie only
Yeah

water is wet, all are