Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every foid at my job is marked by Chad

govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★
23d 8h 36m
1)Foid married to Chad who already had 2 children, she proceeds to have 2 kids from him
2)Foid married Chad who was already 35+ y.o. and had 3 children, she proceeds to have kid from him
3)Foid married Chad alcoholic when she was 18 y.o., proceeds to have 3 kids from him, he is drinking hard and jobless
4)Foid married Chad alcoholic, has kid from him, he goes from drinking to working as cab-driver every 6 months
5)Foid married criminal Chad, had kid when she was 18 y.o., he then dies from some criminal shiet
6)Foid dates Chad, he is jobless but she provides $
7)Foid gets pumped and dumped by Chad who fucked her brains out so she can`t now date less than him (6-pack fitness model)
8)Foid dates Chad, he borrowed her $ and left, she now consideres all men evil (while secretly fucking hot non-evil Chads)

AND THEN THERE IS ONE EXCEPTION (that confirms the rule)

9)Cute and very nice foid married a looksmatch and they have 2 kids together, met her husband once and he is a good respectable gentleman

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
Your point?

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh
★★★★★
28d 19h 46m
govnyaker said:
9)Cute and very nice foid married a looksmatch and they have 2 kids together, met her husband once and he is a good respectable gentleman
Yes, such exceptions REEAALY DO EXIST, they are just very rare. Very nice of you for writing this, op. AWALT is NOT ABSOLUTE, it's mathematically, locigally and everything-wise impossible for it to be true. That's what im telling guys here. Even if it was 99.9% in force, still it isn't 100%. Facts are facts.

lord

lord

Ugly women should receive death penalty.
-
15d 4h 52m
AlphaCentauri said:
Yes, such exceptions REEAALY DO EXIST, they are just very rare. Very nice of you for writing this, op. AWALT is NOT ABSOLUTE, it's mathematically, locigally and everything-wise impossible for it to be true. That's what im telling guys here. Even if it was 99.9% in force, still it isn't 100%. Facts are facts.
why give a shit ?
find a good foid today is like hitting the lottery, the better thing you can do to yourself is to think they are all shit and this isnt cope, just the harsh reality.
we have tons of studies about women nature, you talk like you probably think that if you raise a girl "the right way" she will be a good woman.
we shouldnt educate women, we should control them.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh
★★★★★
28d 19h 46m
lord said:
why give a shit ?
find a good foid today is like hitting the lottery, the better thing you can do to yourself is to think they are all shit and this isnt cope, just the harsh reality.
we have tons of studies about women nature, you talk like you probably think that if you raise a girl "the right way" she will be a good woman.
STFU GAYcel

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 15h 54m
lord said:
why give a shit ?
Turbobased. Hitting the lottery is probably more likely than a foid with a body count lower than 5

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
45d 15h 39m
marked like dogs piss their teritory

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Mythic
41d 2h 9m
kampman

kampman

Worthless
★★★★★
167d 14h 52m
I had several jobs, but all foid colleagues were in relationships at the time (or had been before).
Literally all of them, no exceptions.
If one broke up with her boyfriend or got divorced, she was in a new relationship in 2 weeks.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 10h 29m
Brutal fate that awaits. I’m in university/college right now. :feelsrope:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
56d 14h 27m
Femoids are superficial. Nothing new.

govnyaker said:

After indulging in the "Carousel Life", I assume.

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
56d 2h 20m
Yep chads and femoids live life on easy mode oblivious to the privileges bestowed upon them.

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
EVERY. WOMAN. IS. TAKEN.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★★
3d 8h 32m
They all proceed to get pregnant as soon as Chad show up. But talking to me is to horrible for any foid. Brutal.

Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Officer
★★
2d 17h 16m
kampman said:
I had several jobs, but all foid colleagues were in relationships at the time (or had been before).
Literally all of them, no exceptions.
If one broke up with her boyfriend or got divorced, she was in a new relationship in 2 weeks.
This 100%. I’ve been at female dominated classes and workplaces, and not once have I come across a girl who’s single.

Only single girls my age I’ve come across are the religious types, who’re patiently waiting for Prince Charming.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
156d 22h 45m
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
29d 32m
1 out of 9 chance to find your looksmatch, feelin lucky boyo? :feelsaww:

:feelsbadman:

govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★
23d 8h 36m
SuperPerfectCel said:
1 out of 9 chance to find your looksmatch
high tier rich normie only

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
AlphaCentauri said:
lol
govnyaker said:
high tier rich normie only
Yeah

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
25d 8h 36m
water is wet, all are

shape1
shape2
shape3