Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Every female song is them crying over Chad

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I turned the radio on in my car this morning, and without fail, every single female singer was singing about heart break from Chad, voicing her attraction for Chads, talking about how much she loves her Chad boyfriend, and anything else involving Chad worship.

It's so cringe and just shows how uninteresting women as a whole are. They like to act all mysterious and deep, but they're all literally carbon copies of each other with the same personalities and same interests.

That's why I love the term "foid" so much. Females are literally robots running on the same operating system.

their serial monogamy and constant conveyor belt of dicks is also confirmed by those shitty songs, as if you needed any more confirmation

Pretty much whole female songs are about "I am creampied and he dumped me"

I turned the radio on in my car this morning, and without fail, every single female singer was singing about heart break from Chad, voicing her attraction for Chads, talking about how much she loves her Chad boyfriend, and anything else involving Chad worship.

It's so cringe and just shows how uninteresting women as a whole are. They like to act all mysterious and deep, but they're all literally carbon copies of each other with the same personalities and same interests.

That's why I love the term "foid" so much. Females are literally robots running on the same operating system.
Funny how it's men who have to "improve" their personalities to get women.

Accurate. You can't un-see it. Another part of the general rule that men who are not Chad do not exist to women.

Not only are they copies, they project it by saying that all men are the same. But men have a thousand hobbies and are attracted to women of a hundred shapes. Women seldom forefront any hobbies and uniformly have a singular desire for Chad.

Every single song.

They tell us to change while telling themselves they're perfect the way they are JFL

Jfl, same operating system. I usually call them herd animals.

all toilet music are always the same thing with minor differences, they can't hide their lust for chad for even 10 seconds

Holes have no value other than to pleasure Chads. They'd make an incel male mute if it meant making Chad seem divine and worthy of worship.

The only hope is to archive our experiences, so newcomers may analyze hole "music" and decode them fully.

Holes have no value other than to pleasure Chads. They'd make an incel male mute if it meant making Chad seem divine and worthy of worship.

The only hope is to archive our experiences, so newcomers may analyze hole "music" and decode them fully.
This is the most coherent thing I've seen you write. Based.

I don't listen to NT music like that thankfully

I usually don't, but I forgot my phone at home so couldn't use the AUX cord. Had no choice but to use the radio.

I usually don't, but I forgot my phone at home so couldn't use the AUX cord. Had no choice but to use the radio.
Based Aux user , I thought I was the only one who’s car wasn’t all duped out and modern with all the normie shit like a touch screen smart stereo and 5.0 Bluetooth

Accurate. You can't un-see it. Another part of the general rule that men who are not Chad do not exist to women.

Not only are they copies, they project it by saying that all men are the same. But men have a thousand hobbies and are attracted to women of a hundred shapes. Women seldom forefront any hobbies and uniformly have a singular desire for Chad.
Yeah, then they virtue signal and call it their preference as if they had a unique one, every time I go a mall, school event, job fair, any other high NT social normie event I consistently see a pattern in the type of bfs they’re with, usually skinny, white, and tall

Attachments

• Under Your Spell.mp3
    4.5 MB
I will eventually get brainfart'd from living in this clown world.

Music seems not to stimulate my brain receptors, at all. Sometimes, dramatic videogame background strings like in Empire of War does (relating to real-life experiences).

True. Men do a lot of things to get attention from women, women do everything to get attention from Chad

Cant relate to toilet lyrics. If the music is good from an instrumental or beat standpoint, I'll listen to it.

Pretty much whole female songs are about "I am creampied and he dumped me"
Its the only time a foid can feel negative emotions, its only hard part about life on easy mode, when you get pumped and dumped by chad, still doesn't stop them from riding the cock carousel

their serial monogamy and constant conveyor belt of dicks is also confirmed by those shitty songs, as if you needed any more confirmation
Yeah, then they virtue signal and call it their preference as if they had a unique one, every time I go a mall, school event, job fair, any other high NT social normie event I consistently see a pattern in the type of bfs they’re with, usually skinny, white, and tall
someone should really go ER on White lanklets on doom tbh

I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now you're in my way
I trade my soul for a wish
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
But now you're in my way
Your stare was holdin'
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
It's hard to look right at you, baby
And all the other boys try to chase me
You took your time with the call
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all
But still, you're in my way
I beg and borrow and steal
At first sight, and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it
But it's in my way
Your stare was holdin'
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?
Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad, I missed you so, so bad
And you should know that
I missed you so, so bad
(Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad)
I missed you so bad, I missed you so, so bad
And you should know that
So call me maybe

This fools never heard rolling deeper by the conscious sisters

evolution gave them same response to one reaction. i hate music it promotes foid worshiping and crying for Chad that Disney fed into their mind as culture and widely accepted jew propaganda. and modern music labels. total waste of time.

Damn these insights man, now I will never be able to think of it as just music

most of them are just about chad not wantin to commit :shhh:

Chart "music" is trash it's basically just women singing about being whores and chad not wanting to commit

I don't listen to music made by women. It's not a conscious choice, they just make shit music. Except when the song writer and composer was a man.

basically every song today sung by girls is about chad :fuk:

I don't use radio

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back