Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every failure constantly lingers in my mind for years and decades

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
My mind is just a constant shuffling of all my failures throughout my life. Normies deal with failures and bad experiences because they have positive experiences that redeem their self worth and help them get over it.

Incels do not have any positive experiences thus negative feedback determines our self worth. Even something that happened in middle school can still cause agonizing pain, because there is nothing disvalidating it, nothing to make it just a funny story from childhood.

A foid told me to leave their table over 4 years ago and I still go through that experience hundreds of times every day.

A foid told me to leave their table over 4 years ago and I still go through that experience hundreds of times every day.
yeah, those moments are traumatizing....

My life has been a failure since birth

My mind is just a constant shuffling of all my failures throughout my life. Normies deal with failures and bad experiences because they have positive experiences that redeem their self worth and help them get over it.

Incels do not have any positive experiences thus negative feedback determines our self worth. Even something that happened in middle school can still cause agonizing pain, because there is nothing disvalidating it, nothing to make it just a funny story from childhood.

I'm made of regrets, my life never had a high point, a moment where life seems to be worth it, my life just goes down and down always waiting for the next fall

Every time you start thinking down that path.. you just have to remind yourself it is because you were born with shit genetics and nothing you could ever do could change it.

It is sort of a detachment. Like imagine you were a scientist studying it, and yes the animal with shit genetics was excluded from the other animals.

With every failure you ruin your brain wiring further.

Motivation is gained by having a great, trauma-free life and not having disadvantages.

Every time you start thinking down that path.. you just have to remind yourself it is because you were born with shit genetics and nothing you could ever do could change it.

It is sort of a detachment. Like imagine you were a scientist studying it, and yes the animal with shit genetics was excluded from the other animals.
Well said

that bitch should have left that table her fucking self

you didnt ask for this shit and its not your fault for being born this way

people can lick my ass for all i care .

its hard out there , but try to cope atleast

I feel your pain fren. Yeah indeed every single negative experience you have will slowly build up into depression if not redeemed by other joy-full adversaries. Sadly thats our life. But this is truly the blackpill. Those foids who told you that. Should have the same space in your mind as a pile of dogshit. Acceptance of the fact rather than trying to justify it with other events. You need to mentally castrate yourself. If i see a hot girl i do not get hope or turned on. i acknowledge it exists and i will keep playing Pokemon.

Live your life fren! :feelsautistic:

An ocd med might help.

Also, physicality, such as cycling

Only thing that works tbh.

Very relatable. I go through the same thing every day, and it's painful.

everything I've ever tried to do has been a failure. I have never succeeded in anything that's not useless vidya cope. no reason to try anymore. ldar for life
With every failure you ruin your brain wiring further.

Motivation is gained by having a great, trauma-free life and not having disadvantages.

do you have OCD

do you have OCD
Yes, like 90% of my thoughts are just me repeating same sentences and stuations over and over at a rapid speed. It's gotten really out of hand and just fills my head completely. I also think everyone is out to conspire against me and wants to kill me.

A lot of things are not your fault

Bad luck not being in the top 20 percent

Yes, like 90% of my thoughts are just me repeating same sentences and stuations over and over at a rapid speed. It's gotten really out of hand and just fills my head completely. I also think everyone is out to conspire against me and wants to kill me.
I have OCD and it totally destroyed my life, so I suspect ocd at first glance of your thread, have your ocd confirmed by a doctor