Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every day that passes makes my suffering more painful

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
I am a 24 years old touchless and flirtless KHHV,I used to cope by thinking it will get better as years pass when I was younger but it only gets worse.My pain is so sharp... It's crazy how I missed all of social milestones.It's crazy how normal people achieve those things without any extra effort meanwhile I am destined to rot all alone in my whole life.I don't have motivation to do anything in my life anymore.

Im also 24 bro khhv like you. Its over buddy boyo

Man all these threads about 24, 26, ... year old KHHV really demotivate me lately.

Realistically I'll only get uglier from now on and more unattractive even if I don't because I would still have no socio-sexual milestones.

17, KVVH too. I hope in 5 years I’ll be doing better, but I have very little hope... :feelsrope:

Brutal bro its over for us there isn't one single thing that connects me to life. The only thing we get from living this shitty life is constant rejection.

Chadoğlu only.