Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every day non-NT things you do every day (evidence its over)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
1: You use desktop versions of basically any common website (twitter, doordash, youtube, etc)
2: You post on "forums"
3: You find any form of digital entertainment more enjoyable than social outings
4: You don't follow at least one MAINSTREAM (Football or basketball, hockey or baseball MIGHT be acceptable) sport
5: You need any kind of corrective lenses
6: You do "structered" workouts at the gym (Chad just brosplits and does what he feels like and looks 100x better). If you squat or "powerlift" its over
7: Using phone or text (normal people snapchat in 2021)
8: You watch any sort of foreign media

If you do these (non-exhaustive) its over for you

1: You use desktop versions of basically any common website (twitter, doordash, youtube, etc)
I actually use the web version of apps.

ye

3: You find any form of digital entertainment more enjoyable than social outings
ye

4: You don't follow at least one MAINSTREAM (Football or basketball, hockey or baseball MIGHT be acceptable) sport
ye

ye pretty strong ones too

6: You do "structered" workouts at the gym (Chad just brosplits and does what he feels like and looks 100x better). If you squat or "powerlift" its over
permanently fucked up my back at gym by doing what everyone else does

i don't even text

all i do is foreign, i hate my country

its over for you
yes

1. Kinda true, I use the mobile versions of youtube as well.
2. Yes.
3.Yep
4.Definitely yes.
5. Yes
6. Kinda, I just try to work on whatever I feel needs to be worked on.
7. I use discord, or Instagram to talk to my friends tbh.
8. Yes. I've watched Anime, Japanese Dramas and Korean Dramas before.

I use the web versions bc my laptop is shit :bigbrain:
yes
no, and I don't work out :bigbrain:

I have almost all of these :blackpill:

Being non-NT as an incel is a good thing. Why associate with people who hate you?

I have no need for "the gym"; I cannot leave my apartment readily to check my mailbox.

I actually long for social interactions of any kind, but I'm too high inhib and inexperienced to take part in them

Painful shit

1.ye,i mostly use my pc
2.ye
3.kinda ye
4.relateable
5.nay
6. i lift weights and thats it
7.ye only basic stuff
8.not really

What's a phone?