Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every Day is Exactly The Same

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqblYbUAeI

Each day is the exact same thing. Boring, painful, sad, and just another day closer to the end as I’m wasting away like the failure, abominable genetic garbage that I am.

As I type this I’m sitting at a park drinking alcohol.

I know tomorrow will be like today, pretty much. More suffering. More longing. More sorrow. More of everything except for the things I want.

And each day will be like this….

The days all blend together into one giant, steaming shit pile where time loses all meaning, and you think back on earlier moments in your life, and you can't tell if they were a week ago, a year ago, or a decade ago, because it all just seems to have run together.

I'm just longing for the day when it all ends, and I can finally be free from my suffering and misery.

I feel you, the fact that all this immense suffering was brought upon us by uncontrolable forces is the purest ERfuel

Its All So Tiresome

من آخر AF مرتفع الآن؟?

Nine Inch Nails :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

You wage slaving yet?

Another day, Another struggle

right there with you

I like this song, and I can relate to its message as well

You wage slaving yet?
No tbh. Trying to gather the balls to rope ngl. It seems like there’s this strange dark unseen monster that specializes in destroying in me and I can’t win no matter how hard I try

Same, wake up, do nothing, go to sleep. Such a meaningless existence.