Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every day I feel more and more like the joker

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwROYqJ1E8

How many of u can connect to the joker, I feel it. I see more and more people labeled as incels and societys hate of man kicked into high gear in the 2020s.

Lonliness is painful.

Im pretty much against violence, but society is pushing us in that direction, into a fight or flight situation.

I want to flight, if I could I would take the first space ship, put myself into cryo sleep and into intersteller space.

But many other man will choose the fight option, its invitible. More ER's will happen, Unless the US and Europe decide to send us off to either China or the middle east to fight IsrA3ls and the j00s wars.

Last edited:
I got the overall message but what's the solution exactly?

I like this joker better:
The Dark Knight Reaction GIF

The only reason the movies loneliness aspect (obvious one at that), wasn't taken seriously or brought any meaningful discussion (besides incel bad), is because Joker didn't look like this

jared leto wtf GIF

I got the overall message but what's the solution exactly?

Either sit down and let this society collapse, or activly join the process.

This society needs to collapse and it will sooner or later, this jud30-mas0nic globolist satanist society has to fall.

I don't get the appeal of the Joker to incels. He had Harley Quinn blowing him all the time, he's no incel.

Harley

The only reason the movies loneliness aspect (obvious one at that), wasn't taken seriously or brought any meaningful discussion (besides incel bad), is because Joker didn't look like this

jared leto wtf GIF

He is a m2s0n, he desplays their symbols and is a p3do who created a cult around himself.

JFL at our society that promotes and warships people like him, if u watch a documenty of him he is a literall creep, but because he looks the way it is, they let it slide.

Thats what happens when u have a feminized society. In the past when WE were incharge, stuff like him and meeks wouldn't happen, and meeks would be rotting in jail.

This is what will happen dorin the collapse, those of u that survive will have harems.

I don't get the appeal of the Joker to incels. He had Harley Quinn blowing him all the time, he's no incel.

View attachment 965101
The joker from that movie, not the official joker.

The jokers from the dark night series and this joker, were most likely Incels.

The dark night joker, was a army vetern who got insane.

This joker is a incel, and if u look closely at his diary u can see images of women and him writing how he desires a women and is alone.

Of course, since the movie makers saw that he became an Incel symbol and the symbol of the Red/blackpill, they try to retcon his story, adding lady gaga as hearly quinn and showing him as attrective dark triad.

Cool profile picture. I love flags

no, I don't have a foid obsessed with me

This is what will happen dorin the collapse, those of u that survive will have harems.
i think second picture is cope, even after something like nuclear war only strongest men will rule and women will give sex to them mostly. Sub5s and normies will be at best a cannon fodder and serve, they will get pussy only for money (or equivalent of it)

View attachment 965101

I unironically connected with the Joker. But the 2019 Joaquin Phoenix version specifically, who didn't have Harley.

There's that scene where he is at home with his mother (I also live with my parents), and watches TV and then daydreams about being selected and complimented by Murray, then gets hugged (I also daydream a lot, especially about being hugged).

In another scene he imagines himself talking with a girl and kissing her (I also daydream a lot about having a gf).

I always tear up at these scenes. There aren't many movies where I felt such a genuine connection to a character.

How many of u can connect to the joker, I feel it. I see more and more people labeled as incels and societys hate of man kicked into high gear in the 2020s.

Lonliness is painful.

Im pretty much against violence, but society is pushing us in that direction, into a fight or flight situation.

I want to flight, if I could I would take the first space ship, put myself into cryo sleep and into intersteller space.

But many other man will choose the fight option, its invitible. More ER's will happen, Unless the US and Europe decide to send us off to either China or the middle east to fight IsrA3ls and the j00s wars.

spell connect.
its "conect!

i think second picture is cope, even after something like nuclear war only strongest men will rule and women will give sex to them mostly. Sub5s and normies will be at best a cannon fodder and serve, they will get pussy only for money (or equivalent of it)
There u have more chances then here, there working hard being smart and gym maxxing will actually benefit u lololol.

In this society u have no chances, we all live in a covert dictatorship of the elite called ((DeMoCrAcy)), and their goons the army and the police are payed mercenries that are here to bully us and serve their masters, in a degenrate system where u can't be a man, and everything manly u do is toxic and other man are the ones that are enforcing that bc.

A big blackpill about our society, is that man themselfs are enforcing this BS, w0men themself have zero power, its man in the army and police that are enforcing this crap. If they didn't we all indvidually would put w0men in their place.

Idk how you guys, but always associated the joker with the hotest chick who praises him

Lonliness is painful.

It's just a movie bro, wake up get a job at mcdonalds.

Of course, since the movie makers saw that he became an Incel symbol and the symbol of the Red/blackpill, they try to retcon his story, adding lady gaga as hearly quinn and showing him as attrective dark triad.
Sexhavers and Hollywood Jews won't let us have anything. :feelsbadman:

Lonliness is painful.

I punched my wall rn

something similar happened with the protagonist of mister robot. he was placed as a social outcast and misunderstood, but he had a neighbor he could fuck.

something similar happened with the protagonist of mister robot. he was placed as a social outcast and misunderstood, but he had a neighbor he could fuck.
Joker in this movie only had an imginery GF, like I do.

Even a chatbot AI is capble of having much more intreasting and engaging conversation then the modren w0men, I just love when people saying u need to improve you personlity, but when a chad speaks to a w0men like a caveman with zero vocabulary.

the exprimients with the tinder chat who is a p3d0, a ISIS terroists and one who is a literall n@z1 with swastika tattoos on his hand (Writing how he thinks latinas and black w0men are literall trash). Yet women reacted to them very positivly, and spoke with them and gave their phone numbers.

While I didn't get even a 1% of this attention.

The joker from that movie, not the official joker.

The jokers from the dark night series and this joker, were most likely Incels.

The dark night joker, was a army vetern who got insane.

This joker is a incel, and if u look closely at his diary u can see images of women and him writing how he desires a women and is alone.

From what I've saw from the j0ker 2 set (Youll understand why I replaced the o with a 0 soon), in that movie they will try to present all of the events of joker as a dream and illusion that he had, that all of this time he was in arkham asylum after he commited a very small act, then they will pair him up with harelly quinn, where he either becomes a cuck or something like the relationship of the suicide squad joker or a mix of both.