Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Every day I am reminded why I hate cucks so much.

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Cuck

Cucks get what they fucking deserve.

Mind blown.

How could a man be such a massive faggot?

> she’s not the only person I’m seeing

Slayer, dude is probably juggling 4 disgusting landwhales at once

Dude should've just cut her off when she wanted to open the relationship, I don't know how people can stoop so low to cuckoldry.

Imagine how embarrassing would it be for your friends to know your gf or wife is openly allowed to bang other dudes? This guy is basically her emotional tampon, her bank account or both.

Imagine "loving" a foid and sitting around playing video games and watching anime while she has a hard dick thrusting in and out of her hole at 1 am and she still isn't home. Disgusting.

Better incel than cuck always. Lol at these "Chads" on reddit :lul: :lul: :lul:

Society deems me a loser for being with a doll, but this passes for normal.

I’ve always wondered why foids get into these poly relationships in the first place. They clearly have no need for the cuck unless they are getting resources or are psychopathic to the point of enjoying the physical power they can have over them.

Honestly every dude that has a gf is in a poly/open relationship. Usually only she's aware of it though.

Why would anyone put themselves through this

Imagine "loving" a foid and sitting around playing video games and watching anime while she has a hard dick thrusting in and out of her hole at 1 am and she still isn't home. Disgusting.
FTFY
Final true form

these men who let this go on and become a foids bitch deserve a good fucking going over as they are not men but sissy girls with balls between their legs.

There's a certain satisfaction in reading about these giga-loser cucks. As shitty as our lives are, we can at least honestly say that we lifemog them.

Better incel than cuck, always.

There's a certain satisfaction in reading about these giga-loser cucks. As shitty as our lives are, we can at least honestly say that we lifemog them.

Better incel than cuck, always.
Absolutely true but it also makes me angrier than any other example of how sick and degenerate this clown world has become. I had genuinely never heard of cuckolding a decade ago, who is pushing this and why?

Fucking cucked faggot. He probably sucked off his gf's Chad date's dick