Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every day as an incel is ropefuel man

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I was going to say ERfuel just to be edgy but who am I kidding. I'm not going to go ER. I respect what Elliot Rodger did but that's just not for me. For a few reasons I'm too depressed to go into rn.

All around me, I inevitably see or hear about other people's normal lives with girlfriends and shit, all of which has always been denied to me. Even normies who aren't chads get gfs somehow which has always been confusing to me, and led me to second guess just how ugly I am. I guess maybe it's because they have a functional social life and eventually get a chance one way or another, or idk.

I'm scared of never ascending but I'm more scared of being too scared to rope if/when the moment comes. It's easy to say "I'll rope if I haven't ascended by X deadline" but it's incredibly scary to actually rope when it is an imminent thing. I know because I've been that close to doing it. And I am very scared of not being able to rope and having to be lonely until I die of old age :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Of course actually getting a girlfriend would be better than both. But I can't count on that, chad only. I will try, I have a plan to looksmax, but... I'm also realistic about my prospects.

Another option is betabuxing but that's just too humiliating and not for me either. I could probably betabux some used up foid who wants a stable salary, and tbf there have been times when I have considered it as a less bad option than roping, but... If you're blackpilled and aware of what betabuxing means, it's just not an option. Betabuxing is for naive, obedient and hardworking men, who don't aspire to anything beyond doing what they're told and don't even know chads exist.

I think if I tried betabuxing I'd end up abusing my wife, due to the massive frustration and hopelessness of the situation. And that's something I'm not willing to ever do. I know sometimes I post shit like "women deserve to be beaten" and shit, and they do deserve it, but, getting a gf and treating her bad is the last thing I want to do, because I don't want to be like my father. To be anything like him would be like the lowest of the low for me.

So basically, I can't predict what I'll do in the future because I don't know how scared of roping I will be, or how desperately lonely I will get, but I hope I can ascend some day, and that if not, I actually manage to not be too scared to rope. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
looksmax for yourself, it's life fuel.

roping is a horrible way to die,

if you want to see how people struggle by roping [one of the biggest gore sites similar to bestgore, the hoodsite is theync]

betabuxxing is not a viable option.

This is why euthanasia should be legalized

This is why euthanasia should be legalized
even if it was legalized they're not going to euthanize a healthy 28yo for whom everything is ok on paper. they're too bluepilled

if you want to see how people struggle by roping [one of the biggest gore sites similar to bestgore, the hoodsite is theync]

:feelsrope:

Can't looksmax height or eyes

If you're going to rope, isn't it better you take some normies, chads, and stacies to hell with you? only say :feelsdevil:

i blame mainly my parents for my inceldom, and it'd be too traumatic for me to ER them. i cant even bring myself to tell them to go fuck themselves, because they made me extremely high inhib by bullying me. i got bullied at school by classmates and teachers, but when i got back home, my parents were even bigger bullies

And every night too.
I am struggling with nightmares and insomnia.
Bottom line: Every second in my life is ropefuel.

lifefuel would be a comfy office job. :feelscomfy: