Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every Cope Feels Repetitive.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I feel like each of my copes are turning monotonous & repetitive;

I play the same fucking vidya, eat the same fucking food/snacks, smoke the same fucking weed, drink the same fucking beer, listen to the same fucking music, do the same fucking workouts, watch the same fucking movies/shows, etc.

Currently, I am playing the Witcher 3, and while I am enjoying it, I feel like I do the same shit in the game each time I play it.

Same can be said about every other fucking vidya I play :feelsugh:.

I feel like every cope will always turn somewhat repetitive at some point.

Are you autistic by any chance?

I do repetitive tasks cuz of my autism

I play the same fucking vidya, eat the same fucking food/snacks, smoke the same fucking weed, drink the same fucking beer, listen to the same fucking music, do the same fucking workouts, watch the same fucking movies/shows, etc.
you answered your own question, grAYcel

Currently, I am playing the Witcher 3, and while I am enjoying it, I feel like I do the same shit in the game each time I play it.

Bro this is the same thing that happened to me it gets worse way worse bro I'm at the point where I have to do risk taking stuff just to feel alive everything else is just a part of the routine.

Same without the vidya

Are you autistic by any chance?
I was screened for it, but they said there was no major signs of it in me. I am still neurodiverse however, which definitely impacts the ways I think.

I was screened for it, but they said there was no major signs of it in me. I am still neurodiverse however, which definitely impacts the ways I think.
I c

i am myself ruining out of any cope these days

Try not to think while coping, works somewhat for me. I get these feelings myself.

Otherwise you'll start to go crazy