Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every cent I make goes into improving my looks

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I stopped wasting money on hobbies because they are a waste of time anyways. Literally every cent I make I invest in plastic surgery. I also donate blood for extra cash. I never spend money on things I enjoy because I can´t enjoy anything knowing I´m trash to women. I think about suicide every minute anyways.

Then you have chad on the other hand who completely doesn´t give a shit about his looks and pulls pussy because he thinks it´s because of his confidence and funny jokes.

This life is one cruel joke.

I´m giving myself two more years of this then it´s rope time.

Just use the money to LDAR and cope.

Getlooksordie said:
I stopped wasting money on hobbies because they are a waste of time anyways. Literally every cent I make I invest in plastic surgery. I also donate blood for extra cash. I never spend money on things I enjoy because I can´t enjoy anything knowing I´m trash to women. I think about suicide every minute anyways.

Then you have chad on the other hand who completely doesn´t give a shit about his looks and pulls pussy because he thinks it´s because of his confidence and funny jokes.

This life is one cruel joke.

I´m giving myself two more years of this then it´s rope time.

At least you are investing toward a goal

You really think making your nose a little less crooked will make girls flock to you?

Weirdcel said:
You really think making your nose a little less crooked will make girls flock to you?

right, like OP just save your money until full on face implants are available lol.

I like your attitude

same here bro, so far i've done:

1) eye surgery (vision)
2) double-chin lipo
3) mole removal from face

getting teeth veneers soon!

Go one brother, do it. I believe in you

Weirdcel said:
my nose is fine.

I`m getting the most invasive surgeries known to man:

double jaw, chin wing, ZSO, infraorbital rim implants

also teeth veneers and possibly a hair transplant.

I´ll still be invisible to Western women then (have done online dating with a post surgery morph of myself), but I should be good looking enough to get a decent girl from the 3rd world then.

looksandstatus said:
same here bro, so far i've done:

1) eye surgery (vision)
2) double-chin lipo
3) mole removal from face

getting teeth veneers soon!

Yet, you still browse incel forums. All you're doing is funding Dr. Chad's mansion.

Getlooksordie said:
I´ll still be invisible to Western women then (have done online dating with a post surgery morph of myself), but I should be good looking enough to get a decent girl from the 3rd world then.

At least you understand there's nothing you can do to pull Western women. You don't need looks for 3rd world women anyway, you need money.

Just give up already, you’re an oldcel. If you were 20, MAYBE I’d say go for it.