Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every average or above guy should be banned or at least given a volcel tag.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
The are only celibate because they refuse sex with below average and ugly women. Therefore they are celibate by choice.

And don't tell me Chad fucks ugly whores. Chad gets tons of messages from better looking women on dating sites.

Can you point out the volcels for us ?

Do you not believe there is any nuance to the situation? If a 4/10 incel is unwilling to go through effort of maybe getting a 2/10 fat slob is he a volcel? Fat women are the most disgusting creatures in existence, and a unwillingness to fuck one can still be classed as inceldom.

How could we even know who's average or not ?

guilty until proven innocent by sending pics to veritable raters of community
The only authentic raters on that matter are foids, only foids. And we don't accept foids. In other words : it's over. :feelsbadman:

You are not blackpilled if you think average men have sex in 2018... in 2008 maybe... but not 2018.

Hypergamy has risen exponentially in the past 5 or 6 years due to hypergamy, easier foid access to internet (therefore ewhoring), and jewish/feminist advancements into media/culture. Women will only have sex in a monogamous situation if you're top 20%... period. Top 40-or-50% men can get extremely irregular, non-monogamous, cucked sex with no predictable pattern. Most men in the 20th-to-40th percentile are rotting like us, alot are bluepilled because the got one round of lucky sex.

There is only one reason to deny sex in my opinion, and it's STDs or other direct consequences (the sex could be construed legally as rape, for example).

How could we even know who's average or not ?
I have suggested the idea that all posters under 21 have to submit a verifiable picture with their application. If you're 21+, you're clearly incel. Somethings wrong if you make it to 21 and haven't had sex... no need to prove it. Under 21s can be rated privately by mods.

Do you not believe there is any nuance to the situation? If a 4/10 incel is unwilling to go through effort of maybe getting a 2/10 fat slob is he a volcel? Fat women are the most disgusting creatures in existence, and a unwillingness to fuck one can still be classed as inceldom.
Volcel

An obese woman is not a 2 imo. Maybe in USA, but in the rest of the world it is a 1/10.
If you don't want to fuck what you can get you are volcel by definition
However, if you can't get it up for the woman that wants to fuck you you are still incel.

Lol no average dudes have It hard as fuck too man

Lol no average dudes have It hard as fuck too man
They have it hard at but they can make it if they go low enough. If you don't like that option just call yourself volcel.

An obese woman is not a 2 imo. Maybe in USA, but in the rest of the world it is a 1/10.
If you don't want to fuck what you can get you are volcel by definition
However, if you can't get it up for the woman that wants to fuck you you are still incel.
JFL then I am a volcel then. I would never fuck a morbidly obese old woman.

This post only incites unnecessary shitstirring and doesn't benefit the forum in any way.

Outside of that, why is volcel bad? Volcels are often the most blackpilled people in the manosphere/incelopshere. Do they come off as preachy, arrogant, and otherwise unbearable... yeah. But they are based. They have access to women, but refuse to give in to our gynocentric society, which is the biggest cause of us being incel. Volcels should be treated in high regards.

Unaware volcels who claim incel are annoying don't get me wrong.

They have it hard at but they can make it if they go low enough. If you don't like that option just call yourself volcel.
Quit causing pointless divide and tension. Some janitor should delete this trash thread tbh.

Cease and desist, roastbeef worshiping faggot.

This post only incites unnecessary shitstirring and doesn't benefit the forum in any way.

Outside of that, why is volcel bad? Volcels are often the most blackpilled people in the manosphere/incelopshere. Do they come off as preachy, arrogant, and otherwise unbearable... yeah. But they are based. They have access to women, but refuse to give in to our gynocentric society, which is the biggest cause of us being incel. Volcels should be treated in high regards.

Unaware volcels who claim incel are annoying don't get me wrong.

Quit causing pointless divide and tension. Some janitor should delete this trash thread tbh.
They should be regarded as what they are but they will claim they are truecels despite getting the chance of ascending

I go to fucking 4/10 and it's still hard as fuck, JFL if you think I'm going for an obese hambeast or a deformed freak

They should be regarded as what they are but they will claim they are truecels despite getting the chance of ascending
I agree. They could also tell a 5.5/10 with lots of potential to ascend through looksmaxxing that it is over and drag him down.
I go to fucking 4/10 and it's still hard as fuck, JFL if you think I'm going for an obese hambeast or a deformed freak
Honorary blackpilled volcel then.

Your rating of yourself or of the woman could be wrong though.

Not when the majority of your userbase are not incels, but just failed normies.
Should rename the website to BlackpillCentral.me, no foid rule still in place of course.

Should rename the website to BlackpillCentral.me, no foid rule still in place of course.
Probably, but then lookism.net Chads would fill this place with bragging threads.

True. fuck fakecels & (you heard right) fuck mentalcels. Unless you have high functioning autism or serious mental illness like bipolar or schizophrenia (hell even they can still get gf's) then you have no excuse to not be actively putting effort. Minor anxiety and bdd can be overcome. Your LOOKS are the only death sentence.

Look at this stupid mentalcel 6/10 dipshit. he has probably fucking ascended by now anyway or was an actor. "muh outdoor avoidant personality disorder":

Mentalcel faggot

Sub 8 or sub 6 foot is trucel in current year.

Look at this stupid mentalcel 6/10 dipshit. he has probably fucking ascended by now anyway or was an actor. "muh outdoor avoidant personality disorder":

mentalcel-faggot-jpg.43870
fake news by gay jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back