Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every aspect of life is a meme

allez

allez

Recruit
★★★
Just got enlisted to the Army (part time), ceremony is all fairly curt, at the start when all the families come in, enlisting Officer says his piece, makes a few jokes, then mentions people can take photos if they like, next line kills me; "don't be afraid, these are all good looking boys... some more than others" then turns to stare directly at me with a smile, room chuckles.

Stood in the line of enlistees and we all swore our oath to the Queen, blah blah IT'S OVER IT'S FUCKING OVER :feelsohgod:

Yeah goy, die for Israel... yesssss!

isnt the army suifuel for incels? y would u enlist man

Yeah goy, die for Israel... yesssss!
In Italy the situation is so fucked and corrupted that you can't even register to die for Israel since all military occupations are already taken by sons of rich high status fuckers

what a meanie. how could anyone say something so nasty.

what a meanie. how could anyone say something so nasty.

you are brave. i'd rather hide in my room.
I'm just a weekend warrior for now, I can't get deployed without volunteering, unless we go to war or something, it's not a dangerous career at all anyway, especially if you choose non combat roles, perhaps 50 have died in battle since 1990 from this nation.

I'm not brave, I'm an opportunistic scavenger looking for money, power etc., I'm pure scum

I hope they will die in war

beyond me why an incel would fight for "his" country. jfl at being a kike pawn

you shoudlve ER ed this guy

why the fuck are you actively defending cucked society.

JFL @ incels who join the army unless your using it to go ER