Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everbody Can Tell You're Not Getting Laid, You're Not Fooling Anyone

They can tell because of your ugly face and non tallfag height. Even I thought the ugly short kids didn't get laid.

Nobody in the world thinks this guy gets laid.
ugly_people_42.jpg
Mogs me

Let normies suspect whatever they want, it's not as if I can stop them. I'd really like to see them try to mock me for it again though.

I had a coworker ask if I was gay the other day. Literally my first day on the job. My shitty minimum wage job is filled with foids and I ignored all of them and just did my job quietly so I can see why he'd think that.
You know there's nothing to be gained from interacting with them so you avoid them on a near instinctive level. So people think you're gay.
It's kind of depressive in a way.

Putting on a poker face, forced bravado, nice clothes, purposefully trying to seem as autistic and virginal as possible as a type of reverse psychology- all of these are strategies incels use in public to try trick people into thinking they're sex havers to avoid judgement. None of them work. Maybe you'll trick some oblivious guys, but you'll never fool a foid. They are hardwired to sniff out any shortcomings, even ones that transcend looks like being an aspie or an adult virgin. The best you can do is just literally be yourself, not in a bluepilled way mind you, but otherwise you're gonna come off as a pitiful try hard. Or just don't go outside.

do you really think i try to fool people? I don't care at all. Sometimes i walk around with cum stains on my shirt. Women absolutely do not talk to me.

“why bother, we can tell he’s not getting laid”

Foids probably have a sixth sense that enables them to detect a male who hasnt had sex or frequent sex. You can drop a basic foid in a crowd of 1000 men and the foid will in a matter of seconds be able to accurately pinpoint who is a virgin & who isnt. Jfl

You know there's nothing to be gained from interacting with them so you avoid them on a near instinctive level. So people think you're gay.
It's kind of depressive in a way.