Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everbody Can Tell You're Not Getting Laid, You're Not Fooling Anyone

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Putting on a poker face, forced bravado, nice clothes, purposefully trying to seem as autistic and virginal as possible as a type of reverse psychology- all of these are strategies incels use in public to try trick people into thinking they're sex havers to avoid judgement. None of them work. Maybe you'll trick some oblivious guys, but you'll never fool a foid. They are hardwired to sniff out any shortcomings, even ones that transcend looks like being an aspie or an adult virgin. The best you can do is just literally be yourself, not in a bluepilled way mind you, but otherwise you're gonna come off as a pitiful try hard. Or just don't go outside.

I don't try to trick anyone. I simply do not care anymore

This. Women can tell if you're virgin or just not just by how you look

They sniff it off you so they can use it against you in public and go to their group of friends and plan to attack you, like verbally and physically because they are upset at the existence of undesirables and want to make an example out of you.

They sniff it off you so they can use it against you in public and go to their group of friends and plan to attack you, like verbally and physically because they are upset at the existence of undesirables and want to make an example out of you.
Idk, I think they just ignore you like the fart in the wind you are to them.

I have so many incel in denial people I know who anyone with a brain knows is a virgin because they're Manley curries. Yet they still put up this façade of them being cool party club goers (all 100% fake)

The sheer amount of hate women feel for virgin men truly is staggering. Someone can be a kind, helpful, compassionate guy, but if he's a virgin then he's worst than dirt.

Idk, I think they just ignore you like the fart in the wind you are to them.
They can’t ignore so they speculate about why that person exist and why they look like a failure you’re aware of this right?

The sheer amount of hate women feel for virgin men truly is staggering. Someone can be a kind, helpful, compassionate guy, but if he's a virgin then he's worst than dirt.
It's cause women are whores and to them a male virgin is repulsive cause he's not fulfilling his biological role

They can tell because of your ugly face and non tallfag height. Even I thought the ugly short kids didn't get laid.

Nobody in the world thinks this guy gets laid.
ugly_people_42.jpg

Eh theres actually a pretty interesting phenomenon where you reach an emotionally "dead" point after so much failure. Many normie females mistake this for confidence, when in reality you just dont expect anything to happen.

Eh theres actually a pretty interesting phenomenon where you reach an emotionally "dead" point after so much failure. Many normie females mistake this for confidence, when in reality you just dont expect anything to happen.
No they don't, that's cope. They'll perceive it as creepy social retardation.

I dont give a shit tbh, i dont judge people like that so they should not judge me.

I have reached this state. Several foids and guys have started thinking I'm gay because I don't pay attention to women in general.

Yeah, I've reached this level of numbness. Now I witness foids drool over chads and virtue signal to betas irl and it's all so predictable. Why even bother putting on an act? I know they know I'm a failure. Women can't accept virgins because the only thing they have is their pussies. Their inherent narcissism and solipsism doesn't allow them to acknowledge the humanity of a subhuman beta virgin because they aren't part of the equation. The most offensive thing to a woman is an outwardly angry incel who's able to articulately and low-inhib explain the blackpill to those around him.

Once they realize you're autistic they know you are virgin,since like 90% of autists are

I have reached this state. Several foids and guys have started thinking I'm gay because I don't pay attention to women in general.
I'd screw with them. Be like "yeah man im super gay, like insanely gay" in a condescending way

I'd screw with them. Be like "yeah man im super gay, like insanely gay" in a condescending way
At first I was offended. But now I don't even care anymore and I let them have their doubts about it lmao

Yeah, I've reached this level of numbness. Now I witness foids drool over chads and virtue signal to betas irl and it's all so predictable. Why even bother putting on an act? I know they know I'm a failure. Women can't accept virgins because the only thing they have is their pussies. Their inherent narcissism and solipsism doesn't allow them to acknowledge the humanity of a subhuman beta virgin because they aren't part of the equation. The most offensive thing to a woman is an outwardly angry incel who's able to articulately and low-inhib explain the blackpill to those around him.
Exactly. Theres no point in putting on this stupid song and dance to try and impress creatures so shallow. They literally use the accomplishments of other women to bolster their own egos without any physical effort, what a joke.

Even my sister and mom asked me if I was gay as soon as in high school.

That's brutal. That's only been happening to me recently and I'm almost in my mid 20s.

Wtf tho, that's so early. Like if you don't get a gf by the time you're 16 or something you must gay lmao. Foid logic.

That's brutal. That's only been happening to me recently and I'm almost in my mid 20s.

Wtf tho, that's so early. Like if you don't get a gf by the time you're 16 or something you must gay lmao. Foid logic.
My sister's friends also told her they all thought I was gay at 15. Yes it's really over. Because then girls are already sucking dozens of dicks and the thought of a guy not bothering to orbit them means they are an ugly faggot, no other logical explanation according to foids

Wtf my alerts aren't showing up

Not only do I have no reason to pretend, but I want people to know. I'm desperate for people to know.

My sister's friends also told her they all thought I was gay at 15. Yes it's really over. Because then girls are already sucking dozens of dicks and the thought of a guy not bothering to orbit them means they are an ugly faggot, no other logical explanation according to foids
Were you bad looking then? Cuz you don't sound like you were unattractive if they thought you could go out and chase pussy.

Were you bad looking then? Cuz you don't sound like you were unattractive if they thought you could go out and chase pussy.
No man, I coped thinking that but it's not true. It's because I literally never talked to girls. I tried but got rejected a few times so I stopped bothering all together. Also every guy that age is orbitting girls because either Chad or bluepilled cuck so their low IQ brains think any guy that doesn't must be a homo

Putting on a poker face, forced bravado, nice clothes, purposefully trying to seem as autistic and virginal as possible as a type of reverse psychology- all of these are strategies incels use in public to try trick people into thinking they're sex havers to avoid judgement. None of them work. Maybe you'll trick some oblivious guys, but you'll never fool a foid. They are hardwired to sniff out any shortcomings, even ones that transcend looks like being an aspie or an adult virgin. The best you can do is just literally be yourself, not in a bluepilled way mind you, but otherwise you're gonna come off as a pitiful try hard. Or just don't go outside.

Most people are dumber than rocks ots quote easy to fool

Overgeneralization
Ultimatums unless they're as absolute as "gravity pulls" are not 100% true.
why do you think it's so offensive to them to just have reality.

my master teached me a forbidden jutsu that makes me temporarily become a normie, I should not reveal any detail about this secret technique...
what can I tell you is that it's called "abusing alcohol".

OP, this isn't high school, we simply do not care. Very few people think about us at all.
If you're interested in participating in the dating market or being valued by adult society, which many incels (many bluepilled but some not) are, then what I said is pretty relevant. Sure it won't matter if you're a LDARing nihilist. I was speaking mainly those cels who still hope to ascend or maybe statusmaxx.
Most people are dumber than rocks ots quote easy to fool
cope

If anyone tries to make fun of my virginity I'll just make them feel like shit or hurt them. If a guy does it he's getting beaten up on the spot/attacked. If a foid does it, I'll call them whatever nasty rude names I can think of (not generic shit like slut, whore, bitch etc). I'd do my best to hurt their feelings and maybe even make them cry. Can't let the normtards win.
Once they realize you're autistic they know you are virgin,since like 90% of autists are
Never began for autistcels (not a joke)

High iq

I work with a lot of foids, and I find it interesting that I am never asked about my relationship status —- it’s as if they know and assume, so they figure “why bother, we can tell he’s not getting laid”

High iq

I work with a lot of foids, and I find it interesting that I am never asked about my relationship status —- it’s as if they know and assume, so they figure “why bother, we can tell he’s not getting laid”
If that's the case, I'd just leave them be. But the moment they bring that shit to me & mock me, I'm ruining their day.

If they were asking it would look as if they're interested in you. Why would they ask otherwise?

Nice brutal blackpill OP. Destroy the hopes and copes. We must die in pain. Brutal must our suffering be.

It is over for larpcels, actorcels. Stick to your day job theory.

I had a coworker ask if I was gay the other day. Literally my first day on the job. My shitty minimum wage job is filled with foids and I ignored all of them and just did my job quietly so I can see why he'd think that.

Or just don't go outside.
That's what i'm doing, i only going out every 5-7 days to buy something to eat

Also foids can sniff your penis from 10KMs, if they can't detect pussy juice then you are virgin. Fucking hookers doesn't count.

Contrary to what PUA's say, you cannot fake your body language.

Same here, she thought I was a faggot bc I didn't have a gf, why do normies think not being able to get laid makes you gay?