Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ever since my boyfriend has admitted he was bullied in school to me, I can't see him the same anymore

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"Just have a good personality bro"

Women fucking hate any sign of weakness or bad genetics, she instantly thought less of him.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/heygb9/ever_since_my_boyfriend25m_has_admitted_he_was/

The "empathetic gender".

Last edited:
Who wants a girlfriend these days? :feelswhat:

if he told her he used to be a bully she would have gotten wet and they would have fucked on the spot
but since he used to be a weak male, now she doesn't find him attractive anymore
Yes, exactly.

Daily reminder that women are satan

"Am I a horrible person"

Yes. Yes you are bitch.
Feed her to a pack of wolves.

Pretty sure all the comments are made by men

What the fuck wasnt this posted before?
why does it say 3 hours ago
I have already seen this a week ago

Guaranteed some simp soyboys will PM her saying she deserves better etc. If her boyfriend had an ounce of blackpill or even the redpill he wouldve known not to trust a hole with his feelings.

Tbh hes kind of a fag for crying in front of his gf. I was bullied heavily but I wouldnt cry in front of my partner like that. Hes a fool

Who wants a girlfriend these days? :feelswhat:
imagine not hating foids in 2020.
Tbh hes kind of a fag for crying in front of his gf. I was bullied heavily but I wouldnt cry in front of my partner like that. Hes a fool

It would be a great world if we can be emotionally honest with women. You can't though, they will get repulsed, take advantage of you, or leave you.

I'm glad that Reddit is calling her a total cunt.

Last edited:
What the fuck wasnt this posted before?
why does it say 3 hours ago
I have already seen this a week ago
You're having a deja vu
He was prolly lied to his entire life and told he can do that just fine. I hear women saying they want men to express their feelings all the time

women are more similar to animals than they are to humans

He was prolly lied to his entire life and told he can do that just fine. I hear women saying they want men to express their feelings all the time

I relate to this all too much. Nothing repels a woman more than being emotional.

I am living proof that having a good personality doesn't attract women.

Women have told me that I have an interesting personality.

How is this so hard for her to just reverse genders or put herself in his place? Does that bitch really need an answer?

I want to kick her teeth in (in Aion Online)
daily reminder to not reveal your social power to normies/femorrhoids

Last edited:
Its on their agenda to portray wymins as strong and men as weak. They dont really want to set men free from their emotional imprisonment. Now that bitch will stab him in the back the next time he pisses her off.

I hope she gets impaled on a spike and rots in hell

How is this so hard for her to just reverse genders or put herself in his place? Does that bitch really need an answer?
She doesn't see him as a human being with thoughts, emotions and life experiences

0 empathy, her evolutionary instincts are taking over and telling her he's disgusting and pathetic since he's showing weakness

You have to admit that the guy was a fag for crying during his "confession". That was his fatal error.

Interesting you found this post so quickly, despite 0 karma an all.

If you need someone to confide in just take it to your immediate family. There is no mercy for weakness in the eyes of "polite society", a real prison planet.

W*men are stuck in cavemen age. Imagine considering a foid so mature a creature that she can feel empathy to feelings like rejection and pain JFL. Never show any weaknesses to a w*man, ever. You have literally nothing to gain and everything to lose

Foids i want men to show emotions
Also foids i am disgusted by emotional men

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/relationship_advice.

JFL, fucking cucks at work.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/relationship_advice.

JFL, fucking cucks at work.
Every single fucking time

weakness is repulsive water is wet ok next.

I want to beat the ever loving shit out of her and send her to the guy in my username for experiments (in Minecraft)

MeN sHoUlD oPeN uP mOrE!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back