Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever since I started NPD-maxxing again (8 hours ago) I've really changed my mind about this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
It feels like I'm in the middle of special ed with retards drooling and pissing next to me.

But it's hilarious and I'm having way more fun this way. Huuuge confidence boost, too.

What's NPD? Sorry, too demotivated to search it up.

Try going to a frat party if you want to see complete drooling retards that still get laid because face bones.

No idea what NPD is and no desire to look it up tbh.

Why not just be authentic?

For sure bro
Im trying to take small breaks for my mental health. Especially avoiding browsing .co first thing in the morning, nothing like ruinin the day with some potent suifuel before it even started.
So your gonna beat me to it for now.

Im trying to take small breaks for my mental health. Especially avoiding browsing .co first thing in the morning, nothing like ruinin the day with some potent suifuel before it even started.
So your gonna beat me to it for now.
Pro tip: eat more and take painkillers

Doctors refuse to give you ANYTHING in my country no matter if you are tortured by anxiety or not.
U can get over-da-countah bruddah

Doctors refuse to give you ANYTHING in my country no matter if you are tortured by anxiety or not.
u can get it from onions if it isn't too hsrd

I feel you OP tbh tbh.

Tfw shitfaced drunk and do nothing but shit post tbh tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back