Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever since i got blackpilled

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I've felt very insecure with the size of my penis.

In the past I thought my dick was normal size, until awhile ago I started to notice how my dick felt really small.

Has anyone notice anything about themselves after they got blackpilled?

I noticed that i'm ugly.

Yup. I was never conscious about my size because I had no sexual experience to go by, but ever since being redpilled I've obsessed a lot about it. Been reading up on PE and doing it for 6 months now.

My dick just looks small, I have always thought that

Is it bigger than 1.5 inch

I'm more concerned that pee gets stuck in my foreskin than how big my dick is.

Well I start looking at the interactions between people and observing how it links to the blackpill. The blackpill also tells you a lot about how some of these things work.

Like if I see a girl having 5 beta orbiters chances are she is not interested in them and has a chad boyfriend, I see that this is often the case.

In summary, the blackpill helps you make sense of whats going on between people and especially womens behavior

My dick is 6"x5.5" and it feels really fucking small due to the girth.

I don't care much about the size of my dick, not like anyone wants to see it.

5.5 girth is actually a good girth.
Well it's actually closer to 5.7" but still, it is annoying because I cannot dickmaxx since my dick just seems below average due to the girth/length ratio, and it makes my balls seem tiny.